PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Secrets for achieving more website traffic

mrClen
11-22-2006, 03:29 AM
A common discussion in Internet Marketing parlour is prevalent how to enhance more traffic in the website.But,it is to be remembered website traffic is not easy.As it is difficult so it is our utter desire.Now,we have to explore what measures should be taken for its enhancement.Here is the few steps that can be followed to augment your internet marketing resource.

1.Blog:-Create your blog adapting your services and products.Furnish new services and latest items launched.Try to explain the importance of services and products comparing with other same sevices and products in easy and decorative language using keywords for convincing the visitors easily.Place banner ads of your product highlighting speciality.

2.Search Engine Optimization:-It is the most useful and effective tool to increase traffic by making your site friendly to search engine.This can be done modifying web page content using actual keywords and meta information to improve search engine ranking of the page.In a survey,it has found that 70%-90% internet surfers use search engine to locate their desirable product and services.

3.Article writting:-Another method can be applied for getting more visitors by writting articles.write articles in lucid language the experience gathered from internet marketing with suitable title.The writting of article should coincide with the availability of services and products from your site.When you publish your articles,other site owners may collect to publish their own sites which enables you a link back to your site.

4.Newslettter Publishing:-Keep a constant touch with your potential visitors by sending a newsletter on regular basis.Try to give an allurement offering free service for visiting your website.

5.Online Networking:-Mention your website address in your signature at the time of participating online networking.when your site is prominently displayed on the page of other site,you can expect the members of team will visit your site.

6.E-mail signature:-Attach your website address with every e-mail you are sending to your potential visitors.When you are sending your mail to a mailing list there ia chance of getting other potential customers also.

7.Pay per click Arrangement:-Spend meagre amount of money when websurfers click your site for browsing.This is one of the best methods for getting huge traffic in your site.

8.Affiliate Marketing:-You make an arrangement to provide commission on every sale of products and services from your site.Allow bonus in case of bulk sales to ameliorate your website popularity.

Dave White
12-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Well I do agree with these tips but these are the general tips that are followed universally. I was expecting some more advanced and different tips from what the previous trend has been for so many years.
Guys do you have anything new apart from this, please feel free to post here.

radnam
02-15-2007, 07:39 AM
To be frank there are no more tips that you can get regarding SEO apart from the following mentioned here as no SEO would share his secrets with you

If someone does he has something intentions behind it which are again connected to SEO :D

michelle63
03-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Those are great tips. I usually also like banner ads. They are not that bad in promoting your site. I usually get great responses with them. It all depends on your banner as well. If you have a nice looking banner, you are sure to get hits from them. Many sites offer cheap banner ad sales as well you can look into.

sharon
03-21-2007, 05:35 AM
Thanks for tips.I would suggest one more.
Social bookmarks are more and more popular by the people.Submit your site to Social Bookmarking Sites and you will for sure receive some traffic. Digg, Netscape, del.icio.us, Furl are just some examples and they are many many more sites.

Callisto
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks for tips.I would suggest one more.
Social bookmarks are more and more popular by the people.Submit your site to Social Bookmarking Sites and you will for sure receive some traffic. Digg, Netscape, del.icio.us, Furl are just some examples and they are many many more sites.
Does
the concept of socila bookmarking work for all type of sites? I mean sites selling and just informing people, profit and non-profit?

casitecenter
03-30-2007, 06:04 AM
thanl you so much

TrexMike
04-09-2007, 02:22 PM
great tips thank you very much for the share

casitecenter
04-11-2007, 04:46 AM
and also dont forget about DIRECTORS they can help you to improve your page rank and visitor
the best of them are dmoz.org (http://dmoz.org) and dir.yahoo.com (http://dir.yahoo.com) submit your site with them but to it carefully

Alcatrazz
04-16-2007, 05:11 AM
and also dont forget about DIRECTORS they can help you to improve your page rank and visitor
the best of them are dmoz.org (http://dmoz.org) and dir.yahoo.com (http://dir.yahoo.com) submit your site with them but to it carefully

How can the article submission increase your traffic?
I always thought it's better for link-building rather than the traffic.

Ahmad
04-23-2007, 05:09 AM
Thanks, great!

Callisto
05-02-2007, 09:48 AM
How can the article submission increase your traffic?
I always thought it's better for link-building rather than the traffic.

By submitting to DMOZ you get your site indexed and visited by Google bots, maybe, that's what's meant here.

egenial
05-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Not new, but nice!

ASP-Hosting.ca
05-07-2007, 04:37 PM
How about Submitting your site to other Quality Directories

What are these other quality directories? Do you mind sharing them here?

XpIndia.Com
05-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the tips . :)

Nirvana
05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Here's a new twist on traffic exchanges that I think is great for anyone who hates surfing for traffic all day.

The main purpose of VitalViral is to give you a system that will be effective at building downlines in the various supported traffic / safelist programs.

Have you ever tried promoting your affiliate link for say TrafficSwarm within TrafficSwarm? I hope not because it just won't work; most of the people seeing your adverts are already members!

OK, have you ever tried promoting a different traffic program affiliate link from within TrafficSwarm?

It's better but still not very effective because you're not offering the visitor anything except 'please join my downline in this xyz program' - not a very compelling offer for your visitor.
By contrast, offer that visitor a free system that will HELP THEM and you greatly increase the chance that they will join your downline.

When they join, they will hopefully join at least one or more programs through your links. From that moment on, whenever they promote VitalViral for their own purposes, they're helping you build your downline in those programs. And anyone they introduce will be helping you too! This is SO powerful. Your business is going to benefit from people who don't join your main business.

This is a way to gain alot of credits in alot of different traffic exchanges, all through one portal. This traffic can then be directed to any website you wish.

After signing up I suggest you promote the Vital Viral affiliate link for a week
and put it in your signature as well. Put this at the forefront of your marketing efforts for a week or two and you downlines will build apon those who sign up under you and so on.

see the "Free Traffic Generation" link in my signature for the details.

durginchandler2
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Sociable bookmarks are statesman and author common by the group.Submit your place to Ethnic Bookmarking Sites and you instrument for careful acquire whatsoever traffic. Digg, Netscape, del.icio.us, Furl are upright both examples and they are more more solon sites.