PDA

View Full Version : I have planed to make three Domains

mayakannan
11-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi all,

am a new user and come here to ask help from you

I have planed to make three Domains, i have no ideas to make it perfect because am a new persion to this feild.

I had recently visit one hosting company www.cadomains-hosting.com they provide 5GB Space at $6.29/month along with Domains are only $1.99 with any new non-domain purchase -no quantity limit! and also gives 250GB Transfer,500 Email Accounts,50 Email Forwards,Free Softwares,10 MySQL Databases,Forums,Blogging and more.

can i purchase my Domains from this company?

You please visit this site www.cadomains-hosting.com and help me by give the possible solution for me.

Some one Help me

Thanks Advance!

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-23-2006, 03:00 PM
I've never heard of this company and I usually purchase my domains from big, reputable companies. If you think the company is OK, go ahead and get your domains with them.

etgsgroup
11-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Check how long they open company too.

Alcatrazz
11-29-2006, 07:03 AM
If you need a good registrar, don't go for an unknown hoster, choose a reputable ICANN-accredited one, Moniker.com, Enom, Godaddy, Namecheap.

sinder-cinder
04-25-2007, 01:50 AM
As a new user in this field,it is a wise way to do some research on the website/person/business before you choose.I would like to give you a advice to help you .visit http;//www.registerspam.com ,it has a lot of advantages: First,you just need to pay 8.95 $ per year for one domain registration,it is very attractive!second,this websites have various kinds of domains.third,they have also provided a free privacy protection service for each customer.

HComm
04-29-2007, 09:36 AM
When selecting a domain registrar, bear in mind that your domain could be around for many, many years, while your relationship with a hosting company may change from time to time.

Your registrar must be rock solid, with no possibility of being a fly-by-night operation. You might take a chance on a new host, but where you register a domain must be beyond reproach.

I cannot stress that enough. ICAAN has relatively little control over how a registrar handles your property (your domain) once the registrar is acredited.