PDA

View Full Version : Creating a successful e-shop...

verasafe
05-09-2012, 11:08 PM
What are the secrets of making an e-shop successful?

(Let us talk about this. All ideas and comments are welcome)

Peligino
05-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.
I'd recommend kjmanagedsolutions.com web host. It is flexible enough to meet all your needs.
Many of my friends are happy using them.

coolweb
05-18-2012, 02:23 AM
You have to go for google,
You will get all information there.

alex11
05-18-2012, 08:10 AM
If you have eShop then make your first steps towards trust and confidence withing customers and that only you can create through SSL certificate which is being availabel at the lowest price from platinum partner companies on global scale.

Make your eShop user friendly and search engine friendly to be Successful eShopper and eShop. Wish you Good Luck!

allanbroomfield
06-07-2012, 01:21 AM
10 Tips on Open a Successful E shop

1 Take it seriously

2. Good Strategy

3. High Quality Website

4. Make your Site Easy

5. Buy yourself On-line

6. Reassure your customers

7. Promote your site

8. Update your site

9. Be the First

10. Patience

tinamarten
06-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I would think "secrets" wouldn't be part of an open discussion otherwise they wouldn't be secrets.

Few things:
- Having traffic is one thing. Making sales is totally different.
- Easy to get a shopping cart. But is it functional or you just think it is or you got it because you heard about it?
- Are your visitors landing on your pages because you carry what they're looking for or by "accident"?
- Are the prices competitive enough for people to buy or they'll go to the final checkout page and leave the store?

Managing a business to carry products and being a programmer for eshops are two totally different disciplines. Being good in either of the 2, requires a lot of effort and time. And trying to be good in both is maybe a waste of time.

jhonybravo222
06-11-2012, 06:04 AM
If you are new to online business and want to get edge then I would recommend that you have to built your webstore in CubeCart; CMS that makes easy to manage your online business. Its flexible and easy to modify according to your need. Even if you do not have enough knowledge of IT, its flexibility enables you to modify or delete the content by yourself. It provides statistical information about your sales, timely inform you about your inventory and it also facilitate you you optimize your e-commerce site.

jamestylor
06-14-2012, 07:37 AM
On the web, every shop is next to the other. So why people would buy on your site instead of another ? There are 2 winning strategy on the web: sell at the best price or sell an exclusive product. Be sure to be in one of those categories.

biber
07-05-2012, 03:17 AM
For successful e shop you must be a good role play between company and customers. Than you will make on internet a successful e shop.

seanbarrington
07-05-2012, 06:39 AM
There is large number of points for making a successfull e-shop, here is some of them.

1 .Attractive Designs and theme
2 .Unique Keywords
3 .Easy content
4 .Reasonable amount
5 .Good Search Engine Optimization
6 .Get help of social media

These points may help you to create a successful e-shop..

All the best.

don19
07-06-2012, 01:04 AM
The biggest would be advertising and attracting people to buy and then buy again. Figure that out and you are good to go.

newsletter
07-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Not everybody think email marketing is a profound job to begin. In fact,lots of preparement should be dealt with when you begin email marketing. Excellent newsletter is at the top of the list. Every email should be compiled as convincing as possible because it is likely to get more deal.
After you writting email, you might as well to make A/B testing to be confident in what kinds of contents are easy to win customers interests and the responses. So that you will be familiar with what works and what doesn't work.
By doing A/B testing is time-saving because you will not be spending one minute on learning how to write and then actually writing effective emails. Which will make your email marketing campaign more easy to start.
This is my own experience in doing email marketing .Hoep it can help you. In addition, shared the email marketing software i used-iKode free email marketing software (http://www.phpnewsletter.org) .Good luck for your e-shop.

spotdeals
07-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Now a days e-commerce and online shopping is really booming all over the world and there are many sites providing this online shopping facilities, also dealtz.com is one of the best option for daily deals regarding online shopping and also offers different facilities like discounts , free shipping etc.

Glow
11-07-2012, 06:06 AM
I'd like to point out that kvchosting.com as well as aspnix.com web hosts would be perfect for running ecommerce sites.
Your sites will be in good hands. I consider these decent hosts to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.
good luck, hope it will help.