PDA

View Full Version : Need Dedicated Server

MaLevoLeNt
11-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey guys, I am in need of a great dedicated server provider. Theymust be reliable and affordable. They must have24/7 support and cpanel with fantastico. It would be a plus to be able to customize your server as well.
Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Ken

expert1
11-27-2006, 09:01 AM
We can make you an offer for sure. What is your Budget and type of specs are looking for ? We have many servers available and can give you the best price on a cpanel with fantastico server. Please let us know. Thanks.

247-Host.com

Valathar
11-30-2006, 07:42 PM
i havent tried too many dedicated server companys i found one right off the bat and have stuck with them since i got a small 100gb hdd unmetered bw on a 100mbps line and 64 ips from justedge.net for 85usd i highly reccomend them too anyone who needs a good dedi host they got a friendly staff good 24/7 support and are flexible about your billing on the tougher months when you need extensions

NS-Icon
11-30-2006, 10:58 PM
i havent tried too many dedicated server companys i found one right off the bat and have stuck with them since i got a small 100gb hdd unmetered bw on a 100mbps line and 64 ips from justedge.net for 85usd i highly reccomend them too anyone who needs a good dedi host they got a friendly staff good 24/7 support and are flexible about your billing on the tougher months when you need extensions

Hi,
Are you a current customer of this hosting company? If so please provide the domain name you have hosted with this company, please only issue a recommendation on a hosting provider if you are currently hosted with this company. If you are not hosted with this company or own/work for this hosting company, then your feedback and recommendation on this hosting provider would not be accurate and can be viewed as self-promotion.

If the OP (Original Poster) is requesting information about your company then you can provide information without it being classified as self-promotion. You can also make direct replies as offers / recommendations in the web hosting offers / requests forums without it being classified as self-promotion.

Regards,

Alcatrazz
12-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Hi, I recommend you to visit the offers section of WHT.

MXHUB
12-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Most important is your budget. i think you can get a decent server within $150-$170 range. ** Post Edited **