PDA

View Full Version : hosting accelerator control panel for windows server

Khun
09-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Does any one use hosting accelerator control panel? I've seen a bad reviews about their support.

cl2
09-22-2004, 03:28 AM
Loaded of features and loaded of bugs too. Version 2 looks nice but there are still bugs.

1PlanHost
09-22-2004, 06:35 PM
What kind of bugs? Minor or major? Nearly every piece of software has bugs these days due to companies trying to roll out products quickly and make a fast buck rather than spending more time in beta development. We all know Microsoft is king in this area but I would really like to know if the bugs are some minor little thing or a serious security problem. That makes the difference

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

Khun
11-30-2004, 04:23 AM
What kind of bugs? Minor or major? Nearly every piece of software has bugs these days due to companies trying to roll out products quickly and make a fast buck rather than spending more time in beta development. We all know Microsoft is king in this area but I would really like to know if the bugs are some minor little thing or a serious security problem. That makes the difference

Do you plan to change your CP to hosting accelerator?

ASP-Hosting.ca
12-08-2004, 02:16 PM
How much does hosting accelerator cost?

DataStreamUSA
01-24-2005, 08:19 AM
I have used that control panel and I am going to tell you to stay away from it :)

We have found Helm is the best control panel for a windows Server. They have every version from a stand alone server to multi server platform.

We have had helm for the past 2 years with no problems.

ASP-Hosting.ca
01-24-2005, 09:20 AM
I have used that control panel and I am going to tell you to stay away from it :)

Just curious, what is wrong with it?

1PlanHost
02-03-2005, 11:21 PM
I agree with your assessment of Helm. We have used it for a year and a half now and absolutely love it. I especially like the multi-server deployment and the ability to spread new accounts across all servers in production rather than a single server.

durginchandler2
04-28-2011, 07:53 PM
We bang pioneer Helm is the champion examine panel for a windows Computer. They hold every writing from a stance lone server to multi server structure.

MariahLinda99
08-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Yes, actually they have a bad support, no any help or other source of information is provided there, I just stopped using that..:(

kevintruong
08-19-2011, 05:15 AM
How much does hosting accelerator cost? and where i can buy it