PDA

View Full Version : How Cloud Computing and hosting is helpful for your business?

Nishantdharma
06-13-2012, 05:34 AM
Hi Everyone
I am Nishant Dharma, an expert online marketer and consultant. I deal with everything associated with technology and online business world. As it is, I like to share my knowledge and experience with my readers through write ups on various flexible issues. In this forum I expect to provide and receive valuable insight into different innovations coming up in online marketing world, with cloud computing and hosting being the major points. This is going to be a knowledgeable discussion here on this forum, hopefully. Please do come with whatever latest and informative pertaining to the same you people have.

JerrickYeoh
07-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Cloud Hosting help business to save cost in the long run due to it scaledable.
It allow admin to scale the hosting resource base on the need time to time. That is why they only need to paid what they use.
It different with dedicated server that paid so much and only need high disk space or high bandwidth and paid for the expensive package.

anora
07-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Cloud computing entrusts services with a user's data, software and computation over a network.

biber
08-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Cloud computing and hosting is very essential for any business web sites. Its so many option to be a good and efficient business publicly host the site.

thewebhostingdi
08-15-2012, 09:32 AM
"Cloud" can be defined as multi-servers connected together in a network, to form a redundant, scalable hosting solution.

Cloud Hosting uses virtualization technology that allows servers and storage devices to be shared and utilization be increased. Applications can be easily migrated from one physical server to another.

Security should improve due to centralization of data, increased security-focused resources, etc.

Maintenance of cloud computing applications is easier, because they do not need to be installed on each user's computer and can be accessed from different places.

These are the reasons why Cloud Computing and hosting is helpful for the business.

santonu911
08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Dull measure entrusts brokers to help you user's info, application and then computation more than one relationship.

konetkar500
08-20-2012, 03:37 AM
It has a lot of benefits for a business. It starts with the promise of reduced costs and better user experience.

Fast and easy installation: Cloud computing is one concept that does not require you to acquire any hardware or software. Installation, therefore, is easy. You don’t have to spend a fortune on its implementation as it is done remotely.

Expense reduction: Businesses can reduce operational expenses dramatically with cloud computing. With this technology, you will need to pay only for what you use. It holds promise for all types of businesses as it is a cost-effective technology.

Time-saver: Since installation is easy, you save a lot of time that you would have otherwise spent in the initial set-up. Recoveries from problems also become fast. Time is the biggest factor after money that businesses don’t want to lose.

stevetamer
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
support, this is the most important benefit

creaux
08-31-2012, 04:49 AM
The most obvious benefit of the cloud technology is, it is very cost-efficient. For an instance you have data that needs to be saved somewhere else. Most companies spend huge amounts in purchasing data-storage device with high storage capacities, but it is not practical in the longer run. Now with the cloud technology, you can hire services that offers a big storage space to park your data and offers it for an affordable amount. You are also assured that the data you stored is secured.

preeti22
09-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks to all of you, Great Doing,
I am going to do business and i have to use Cloud computing in my Organization, it will help me.
may i get more information about Cloud Computing, Which is the best Cloud software ?

Mchetan
09-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi,

This discussion is very useful. But can anyone tell me how can i use cloud computing to my CISCO courses (http://acit.in/) provide website.

Thanks

ewebmaster
09-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Benefits of cloud hosting in a business are:
Fast and easy installation-Its implementation is done remotedly.
Expense reduction-As we have to pay only for what we use.
Time-saver-Installation is easy so,it saves time.
Automation.

preeti22
09-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Fast and easy installation: Cloud computing is one concept that does not require you to acquire any hardware or software. Installation, therefore, is easy. You don’t have to spend a fortune on its implementation as it is done remotely.
Expense reduction: Businesses can reduce operational expenses dramatically with cloud computing. With this technology, you will need to pay only for what you use. It holds promise for all types of businesses as it is a cost-effective technology.
Time-saver: Since installation is easy, you save a lot of time that you would have otherwise spent in the initial set-up. Recoveries from problems also become fast. Time is the biggest factor after money that businesses don’t want to lose.
Automation: Cloud computing brings in automation, one of the biggest attractions of the technology. Automation allows businesses to do away with teams dedicated to manage tasks like back-ups and system updates. Businesses can utilize the resources freed by cloud computing for other priority work.

Mchetan
09-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how tag clouding is useful for my keywords like CCNA (https://acit.in/courses/cisco/ccna_training_certification.html) and CCIE (http://acit.in).

Thanks

don19
09-18-2012, 04:59 AM
It should be redundant, but often it doesn't help at all unless you are already setup to handle using multiple servers.

jamsen
09-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Cloud computing refers to dynamic and scalable computing resources provided over the internet. Company with limited budgets and limited knowledge about technology infrastructure can get support for all their business needs.

Mchetan
10-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi,

I read about and collect info about cloud computing. It is very interesting, useful and easy.

I wish to use tag clouding for my website.

Thanks

winterpull
10-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Great start of business I appreciate it please care of it as a guide but in other words it has great information about the topic in which it has fully confidence…

BrettDaren
10-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi Everyone
I am Nishant Dharma, an expert online marketer and consultant. I deal with everything associated with technology and online business world. As it is, I like to share my knowledge and experience with my readers through write ups on various flexible issues. In this forum I expect to provide and receive valuable insight into different innovations coming up in online marketing world, with cloud computing and hosting being the major points. This is going to be a knowledgeable discussion here on this forum, hopefully. Please do come with whatever latest and informative pertaining to the same you people have.
Cloud Computing is one of the big and leading Industry in IT world. Cloud computing basically re engineered organizations whole IT system. Cloud Computing provides flexibility and scalability over servers. It also refers Cloud Hosting, in which Companies higher Cloud Hosting services that provides them servers which are scalable so that your system will not be crashed if you even got more traffic then required bandwidth. Your whole system, transactions move onto the cloud which regards safer place because where you can also get effective and reliable Cloud Storage. So all becomes virtually and can be accessible securely from any part of the world

maple
10-05-2012, 08:20 AM
here are four essential of cloud hosting....

Redundancy
The redundant nature of the cloud ensures that your data is backed up numerous times to ensure its availability in the event of a hardware failure.
Scalability
Public cloud provides the flexibility to scale your website to meet demand in seconds.
Value
Fully maintain the hardware and manage your public cloud hosted services. Save yourself time and money.
Performance
Highly scalable and redundant public cloud eliminates the hassles of wasted resources and inconvenient downtimes while maximizing your website’s availability and response.

johnjacob201
10-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the Internet). The name comes from the use of a cloud-shaped symbol as an abstraction for the complex infrastructure it contains in system diagrams. Cloud computing entrusts remote services with a user's data, software and computation.

sandeep22
10-18-2012, 10:45 AM
The main advantage of this cloud hosting is the "server clustering". it wont face any problems like bandwidth.

stevegibran
11-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Any business web site can take the help of cloud hosting and computing. Many options are available for the efficient running for your business website.

henrycw
11-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Is Cloud Computing Really Good for Your Business?

Irrespective of all the debates on cloud computing, we believe that it has a lot of benefits for a business. And it starts with the promise of reduced costs and better user experience. Let us look at the proposed business benefits of the Cloud.

Automation: Cloud computing brings in automation, one of the biggest attractions of the technology. Automation allows businesses to do away with teams dedicated to manage tasks like back-ups and system updates. Businesses can utilize the resources freed by cloud computing for other priority work.

Anthonymercado
06-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Features and Benefits of Cloud Hosting

Design For business
Easy Automation
security
desktop monitoring
Mobile monitoring

russeladword
06-20-2013, 04:29 AM
Cloud computing is about maintaining applications and data through the central remote servers and the internet. With the help of this technology, consumers can use various applications and can have access to their personal folders at any system which has an internet access. The main idea behind this technology is to make the entire process of computing, centralized and efficient.

links123
06-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Cloud hosting is helpful as it is scalable. It reduces the cost as one only pays for the time it is used.

zorbee
08-28-2018, 03:19 AM
Cloud web hosting is the hosting where different components of a site are hosted on the cloud. A business can be benefitted through cloud web hosting in multiple ways like scalability, immediacy, and savings etc. This is easy to scale your business products and services whenever needed.

You have the flexibility to add resources on-demand and release them immediately when you don’t need them. With cloud web hosting, you just have to pay for the resources you need and save a lot of money in the end. The best part is that you may grow or shrink the requirement for resources as per the business needs.

Barantum
11-01-2018, 04:19 AM
Cloud Computing help us to give a better solution to our customers in Indonesia, as we are software companies focused on developing software Customer Relationship Management integrated with Call Center based on the cloud system. So it will give a boost on profit while the user can do their business more efective and eficiently. Because it will save cost in long run, and dont need to think about disk space or dedicated server or the bandwith, etc.

manoharparakh
11-20-2018, 06:09 AM
Flexibility: The organizations that have fluctuating bandwidth capacity demands require the adaptability of cloud Computing. In the event that you require high data transmission, you can scale up your cloud limit. When you needn't bother with high data transmission, you can scale down. There is no need to be tied into an unbendable settled limit foundation.

Disaster Recovery: Cloud Computing (https://www.esds.co.in/enlight-cloud-hosting) gives powerful reinforcement and recovery arrangements that are hosted in cloud. Because of this there is no compelling reason to spend additional assets on homegrown disaster recovery. It also saves time in setting up disaster recovery.

Automatic Software Updates: Most of the cloud providers give programmed software updates. This reduces the additional task of putting in new programming version and continually getting up to speed with the most recent software installs.

Low Capital Expenditure: In cloud computing the model is Pay as you Go. This implies there is less upfront capital expenditure. There is a variable installment that depends on the usage.

Joint effort: In a cloud domain, applications can be shared between groups. This builds coordinated effort and correspondence among colleagues.

Remote Work: Cloud solutions give adaptability of working remotely. There is no on site work. One can simply associate from anyplace and start working.

Security: Cloud computing solutions are more secure than regular on site work. Data stored in local servers and PCs is inclined to security attacks. In Cloud Computing, there are very few ends. Cloud server providers give a safe work environment to its users.

Document Control: Once the documents are stored in a typical store, it increases the visibility and transparency among organizations and their customers. Since there is one shared copy, there are less chances of errors.

RichardG
01-25-2019, 08:47 AM
Cloud computing offers plenty of benefits and advantages to small and medium businesses, as well as large enterprises:
-Increased Collaboration and Productivity;
- Access from Anywhere;
- Competitiveness;
- Everything is Stored and Saved.

More details about Cloud computing here (https://computools.com/cloud-computing-for-businesses/).

Aditi Tyagi
02-19-2019, 06:32 AM
For a business perspective, preferring cloud has numerous benefits as it provides flexibility and makes the work process more efficient.

With Cloud hosting, you no longer need to rely on the limited system and can even work on the move and helps in increasing productivity.

There are a lot of advantages of cloud computing for business and SMBs, and some of them are

-Control on the documents and easily manageable
-24*7 Availablity
-Reduced Cost
-Enhanced Collaboration
-Automatic Software Updates
-Maintenance and security of data

To know the top resources to learn cloud, check out this blog: https://www.acecloudhosting.com/blog/top-10-free-online-resources-to-learn-cloud-computing/

astrologerhome2
06-27-2019, 07:06 AM
Cloud computing is a great way that small business owners can save money, time and hassle on a daily basis. Reduction of Costs: Cloud-hosted servers enable mass-scale computing power and minimize IT requirements and physical storage, providing significant savings.

DianaDickson
10-14-2019, 07:28 AM
For someone who owns a business, this should be a no-brainer.

Would you rather go through the pains of selecting the hardware you need for your business, purchase it, and then recruit IT staff to maintain that infrastructure? Or would you rather off-load this whole effort to someone else, and focus on your business?

Would you rather go through the pains of selecting software applications that you need, buy them, install them and then recruit people to maintain/upgrade them? Or, would you rather let someone else handle that effort and focus on your business?

All this, while simultaneously reducing costs and enjoying the reliability offered by big tech companies.

Think of computing (infrastructure, servers, network, application software etc.) as commodities. Just as you use water, electricity etc for your business, you can now buy computing like it is a commodity.

In a nutshell, cloud computing offers the following advantages:

Lower costs: You pay only for what you use.
Worry-free: Big tech companies take care of stuff for you.
Flexibility and Collaboration: You can access your data from anywhere. All you need is a network connection. Similarly your staff can work and collaborate from anywhere.
Hope that helps.

Regards,
Diana

Rainjoy
10-16-2019, 10:56 AM
Cloud hosting helps to reduce operational costs, as we need not pay for physical hardware. Also, cloud hosting is Flexible.
It is also scalable, as it can be scaled up or down. There is an enhanced layer of cloud security available at our disposal.
And we need to pay for only what we use.
That's my 2 cents.

Cloudnow
02-23-2022, 05:42 AM
Cloud computing and hosting are very essential for any business web sites. Cloud computing delivered services through the Internet, including servers, data storage, databases, and software. Cloud hosting will access the applications and websites by using cloud resources. Both Cloud computing and cloud hosting be good and efficient businesses publicly host the site.

Cloudnow
03-08-2022, 07:35 AM
The cloud platform is a very secure method for storing your data and operating your business. Instead of using money dealing with physical data storage, server maintenance, and security, it is highly beneficial to take on cloud computing for data protection.

If you are looking for app development services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/application-development-services.html)then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies are the leading app modernization and development services in USA (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/application-development-services.html).