View Full Version : Hosting With GoDaddy

aamjad2001
12-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Any one tried Hosting with GoDaddy??

do they provide the Cpanel?

how is their service.?

ASP-Hosting.ca
12-27-2006, 10:06 PM
I have a couple of domains with godaddy, but that's it. I believe they have their own control panel and they don't offer cpanel.

ananas
12-30-2006, 03:25 AM
Any one tried Hosting with GoDaddy??

do they provide the Cpanel?

how is their service.?

I have tried and they very good.
you can also try www.fwbhost.com

Martie
12-30-2006, 08:04 PM
No, I also think godaddy has their own in house control panel. I would really encourage you to search for reviews on godaddy though. In the end it will come down to how much support you actually think you are going to need (there seems to be more complaints about people waiting too long for support issues) You could run the co. name through google.com and also check webhostingtalk.com for feedback. Im really not sure if godaddy even has any reviews here at hostsearch, I did a quick search by co. name and there was no listing.

aloha2
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I have tried and they very good.

www.fwbhost.com (www.fwbhost.com)

hostingexposed
05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
I hosted with Godaddy for a long time and used them for a lot of my clients. They were actually very methodical about any issues that arose. One thing however, to keep in mind, which goes for almost every hosting company on the planet, they do not support custom scripts. Meaning: While they allow you to run , say, custom PHP, ASP, or other scripts, they do not trouble shoot and 'support' these if they do not work. Which is entirely understandable being that its not what they do. Nor do they profess to do so. You'll notice a lot of negative reviews for GD are based around "They didn't help me fix my script when it worked on other hosting....." yada yada yada. That's not a hosting companies problem. Your the script writer, learn to code it correctly. (not withstanding different versions of PHP for example running on two different servers).

I can say from personal experience they are a trustworthy hosting company that take what they do very seriously and put a lot of money into training their staff. If you want security, efficiency, etc, definitely worth checking out. Besides, its only a few dollars a month.

egenial
05-17-2007, 07:14 AM
There have been multiple threads about sone security whole on Godaddy's servers. I hope the issue has been resolved now.

iHubNet
07-01-2007, 02:03 AM
I don't think they offer cPanel..

James-A
07-03-2007, 10:53 AM

That's great to hear can you provide the domain name and how long you have been with them?

bhelsmith
07-04-2007, 03:07 PM
You can try ******************************, but I think they also have their own Control panel.

ASP-Hosting.ca
07-05-2007, 09:55 AM
While they allow you to run , say, custom PHP, ASP, or other scripts, they do not trouble shoot and 'support' these if they do not work.

I don't think that you'll find a hosting company that supports clients' scripts.

Deem Host
07-31-2012, 05:21 PM
i dont think so it will be good hosting, better try other hosting sites.