PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a host...

Streko
12-27-2006, 10:15 AM
I am currently looking for a host for multiple servers. They can be shared or dedicated, All i need is the ability to run a program. Basically they are going to be used as Proxy's. The program is NOT server intensive at all. But all connections must be going out onto there own IP. Also would like the ability to change IP's if needed. Ideal would be to have the different IP's all be on different subnets. If anyone can point me in the correct direction please do. I am not just looking for 1 host i will be looking for 5 or 6.

Please let me know!

Brandon
12-27-2006, 07:24 PM
A pretty good server host I've used before is MGM Servers. It's run by a friend of mine and the prices are decent. I was able to use the full 10mbit alloted to me constantly, and there was no downtimes.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot link - http://www.removed by admin.net/

NS-Icon
12-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi Brandon,

Your link in the post above has been edited as you failed to supply a domain name hosted at the listed provider. Please note, posting links to a friends hosting service can be classified as self advertising and as a result will be looking into very carefully, we would recommend you only supply links to hosting companies which you are currently using, and not those which have been used in the past as service reliability can change over time and as a result the information provided would not be current.