PDA

View Full Version : Domain Name

nelsoncobb447
08-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Choosing a proper domain name for your site often seems like to be an easy task. However, it is perhaps among the most important things that you'll have to undertake while creating your website. You domain name would be the first thing that people would see along with your site. It could have a big impact on how good your website ranks in search engines. While choosing a domain name, you need to take several factors into consideration all through the process. At the very outset, select a domain name that can include your business name. While this may apparently look like a very simple concept, several webmasters commit the mistake of attempting something creative and selecting a domain name that's not the name of the business.

ksla
08-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Hi,
Google Ad-word may help you to select a good keyword for your domain name.
Thank you.

zita
08-07-2012, 05:28 AM
When it comes to choosing a domain name for your website there are many things about the best approach. The selected domain name should be best and most friendly to Google. This results in the average business person getting confused about taking the decision about the domain name.

Here are some Points to Remember for Choosing the Right Domain Name @ http://webhostingsguide.blogspot.in/2012/08/points-to-remember-for-choosing-right.html

DanielChew
08-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Hi,
Google Ad-word may help you to select a good keyword for your domain name.
Thank you.

Dudes, any idea that good adword meta keyword related to domain name? Gosh...

hostsea
08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
yes, you can use the keyword tools under google adwords

credit card processor (https://www.nextpay.com)

andyvezteri
08-16-2012, 12:22 AM
I don't think so, domain name should be contain your brand, it is better than contain keyword of your content.

Corrazon
08-20-2012, 03:12 AM
I suppose you should look for reliable registrar with rich experience. Take a look at Eurodns.com solutions which are provided with affordable prices and skilled support.

ThatGuy
09-06-2012, 02:39 AM
I totally support Eurodns.com suggested solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their offers and prices.

Snoopy
09-14-2012, 03:08 AM
No doubts eurodns.com will meet your demands. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to get more information on their reliable service.

friv4mini
09-29-2012, 11:34 PM
I used to select a good keyword for your domain name.

anusha
10-01-2012, 01:22 AM
A domain name also known as URL. Domain names are prepared right to left, with common descriptors to the right and specific descriptors to the left. It is like relations surnames to the right, specific person names to the left.

johnsingh
10-05-2012, 03:06 AM
I also used to select a good keyword for your domain name.

unlukyfellow
07-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Nice sharing about Domain. A domain name is a way to identify a website. No two organizations can have the same domain name. Every company or organization that wants to be on the internet will register a domain name for use as their on-line identity or name that clients will use to access on-line services such as the organization's website or email system.Domain names are used in URL's to identify particular Web pages.
These p[oints are consider while choosing our domain name:
1.It should be unique & short
2.It should be rich in keywords
3.It should be suggestive to the nature of business
4.It should be simple and easy to memorize
5.It should be easy to spell and should not complicated
I always prefer .com domain because they have good value in seo and quick flipping in search engines. And, I have register my .com domain at cheap rates from TuckTail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=1775&prog_id=447401) here they provide Hosting with website builder, DNS control, domain locking services at free of cost with domain registration. They provide good customer service and support.

albertrichard
07-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Choosing a proper domain name for your site often seems like to be an easy task. However, it is perhaps among the most important things that you'll have to undertake while creating your website. You domain name would be the first thing that people would see along with your site. It could have a big impact on how good your website ranks in search engines. While choosing a domain name, you need to take several factors into consideration all through the process. At the very outset, select a domain name that can include your business name. While this may apparently look like a very simple concept, several webmasters commit the mistake of attempting something creative and selecting a domain name that's not the name of the business.

A domain name is your address on the Internet. Like any address, it is important for the success of your business that you use, promote and protect it so that customers can find you easily. More than this, your domain name is your online-identity and brand - your customers won't just know you as Your company Inc., they will know you as "yourcompany.com".

Domain names were developed to make it easy for people to find things on the Internet. computers find each other by using a set of numbers called an IP Address (IP is an acronym for Internet Protocol), these look like 69.72.214.243. The Domain Name System (DNS) is a set of software and computers that translates domain names into their matching IP addresses and visa versa.

When you type www.netlynx.com into your web-browser, your request gets resolved (or converted) into an IP address and the information found at that address gets delivered back to your browser.

onlinebigboss
08-01-2014, 08:40 AM
thanks for this information this information is very nice it is all are use full for me

MandyLSanchez
08-20-2014, 02:42 AM
i need some free domain name plz help me

unlukyfellow
08-27-2014, 01:03 AM
Nice sharing about Domain. A domain name is a way to identify a website. No two organizations can have the same domain name. Every company or organization that wants to be on the internet will register a domain name for use as their on-line identity or name that clients will use to access on-line services such as the organization's website or email system.Domain names are used in URL's to identify particular Web pages.
These p[oints are consider while choosing our domain name:
1.It should be unique & short
2.It should be rich in keywords
3.It should be suggestive to the nature of business
4.It should be simple and easy to memorize
5.It should be easy to spell and should not complicated
I always prefer .com domain because they have good value in seo and quick flipping in search engines. And, I have register my .com domain at cheap rates from XnYnZ.com (http://www.xnynz.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=1775&prog_id=456858) here they provide Hosting with website builder, DNS control, domain locking services at free of cost with domain registration. They provide good customer service and support.

Markgibson431
09-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Finding a good domain appropriate for your business is the most difficult task now-a-days. Big domain registrar registered all appropriate name and want to sell them on premium rates.

danialrobart
09-27-2014, 03:25 AM
Please any one tell few free domain name?