View Full Version : What is Domain Reseller

amittrch
08-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi,
What is Domain Reselller ?

thewebhostingdi
08-15-2012, 10:00 AM
What is Domain Reselller ?

Similar to a hosting reseller, the person or company signs up with a registrar to obtain domains at a lower price in bulk and offer those at any price they determine to the end user.

shaaung33
08-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks for your information... nice post... keep on posting....

vuongbao
08-21-2012, 10:23 AM
I want to own several domains not know the name is joy com tail google better value most expensive, copy where so

locke815
08-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Basically that person purchase bulk domains from registrar and sell it to other users.

Webhosting11
08-31-2012, 02:27 AM
I will recommend a best web hosting company. It's Affordable Web Hosting is fine for most personal and small business sites. They also offer Business Hosting packages that offer discounted bundles with all the products you need to build, optimize and promote your Web site with free domain name.Here you can buy your domain with
reasonable price.

jamsen
09-11-2012, 07:40 PM
It is very possible for you to make money when you enroll in domain reseller programs. Registering for a domain reselling program could mean one of many different things. The most common example of domain reselling is when a person purchases a domain or a group of domains and then resells them. Usually these domains have just recently expired.

shoponics
05-19-2014, 04:39 AM
I will recommend a best web hosting company. It's Affordable Web Hosting is fine for most personal and small business sites. They also offer Business Hosting packages that offer discounted bundles with all the products you need to build, optimize and promote your Web site with free domain name.Here you can buy your domain with
reasonable price.
thanx for sharing nice information with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my other forum friends who want to more information about this topic..

AdamJStephens
05-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks for your information

john2
05-31-2014, 05:37 AM
Domain re-seller is an individual or a firm that buys domains at wholesale rates and then sell it after making some profit from it.

josephvijay
11-10-2014, 06:07 AM
Domain reseller is nothing but buying bulk domain names from any registrar and sell them by fixing your own price. It is one of the best way to make money online. Not only domain names, you can also sell hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. by getting a reseller account from GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

kathyroseus
03-09-2015, 07:43 AM
One who resells domain after buying it in bulk from a whole seller of domain.

ramskl
11-19-2015, 01:15 AM
The domain reseller, handle making it possible for you to register, renew, and manage domains. We are also a hosting reseller, of course, and can also host the website(s) associated with your domain names.

milos87popovic
12-03-2015, 09:51 AM
I always use a Loopia when I want to buy domain.

aaronbrad
12-09-2015, 04:41 AM
domain Reselller give the options to purchase domains for their clients with a reasonable price.

sigmatestcenter
12-31-2015, 06:27 AM
If you purchase domain names for various different owners, we recommend that you select the “reseller” account type during the creation of your handle. If you already have a Gandi handle you can convert your account to a reseller account by logging into your billing contact and going to the “Account” page of your domain, and clicking on “convert your account into a 'reseller account'”.

sangbk
03-06-2016, 10:54 AM
The most common example of domain reselling is when a person purchases a domain or a group of domains and then resells them. Usually these domains have just recently expired.

davidsmith21
07-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Domain reselling is when a person purchases a domain or a group of domains and then resells them.

jerryperes
03-12-2019, 05:48 AM
Whereas a registrar handles storing and distributing all of the DNS records, we, the domain reseller, handle making it possible for you to register, renew, and manage domains. We are also a hosting reseller, of course, and can also host the website associated with your domain names. You can transfer domain names between domain resellers and domain registrars, if you purchased your domain registration (https://easy.gr/en/domains) from one location and want to move it to a different service.

Servers Base
04-25-2019, 08:23 AM
A reseller is a third-party company that offers domain name registration services through a registrar but not all are ICANN -accredited registrars. If you registered your domain name through a reseller and do not know how to contact the reseller, the registrar for your domain should be able to help you.

qtechservers
04-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Since a lot of members have replied to this thread, I thought of asking a question here- Just been wondering which registrar you guys use? We have used 123reg earlier, but honestly I find them too pricey. Any honest suggestions please.

jesica
06-20-2021, 10:58 AM
Domain Reseller program provides businesses with a single platform to sell a variety of products like domains, hosting, servers, email solutions and more.