PDA

View Full Version : Antivirus Software

AllenSantiago
09-10-2012, 10:05 AM
I want to purchase an antivirus software in order to protect my computer and laptop but I still have no idea about it so I wish to request for a detailed information on the same. I would greatly appreciate and welcome suggestions from the proficient.

stevetamer
09-11-2012, 06:45 PM
The best security options is linux, but if you use windows avira free edition is quite good AV

abhishekabhi
09-13-2012, 04:56 AM
HI

antivirous is protect to computer on virous.

sabrinasai
09-13-2012, 05:12 AM
I recommend to use Comodo Anti Virus Software .It is really good and safe .Comodo Antivirus can perform full system scans as well as partial system scans. It can also scan removable drives, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs. Comodo can scan everything, including cell phones, and remove any electronic intruders. Comodo uses an incremental scanning system that marks files and folder that have been deemed safe. This makes for much faster average scan times.
Try this link to know more
http://antivirus.comodo.com/

loraedword2
09-19-2012, 03:17 AM
Avast is good, I was using it from last 3 years but now shifted to AVG, its official sites allow you to download free antivirus. with more precise protection features.

snake666
09-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Avira antivirus or kaspersky

popopo
09-28-2012, 01:30 AM
I want to purchase an antivirus software in order to protect my computer and laptop but I still have no idea about it so I wish to request for a detailed information on the same. I would greatly appreciate and welcome suggestions from the proficient.

Norton Antivirus 2012 defends your computer against viruses, spyware, worms, bots, and other malicious software while minimizing the performance impact onto your computer. This enhanced protection system features multi-layered protection technologies that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can harm your PC. Norton AntiVirus offers a quick install time, fast boot time and has low memory needs which reduce the burden onto a system.
It has three benefits.http://www.antivirusprice.co.uk/
Eliminate viruses and spyware with powerful protection
Delivers proactive protection that stops online threats before they can infect your computer.
Four different layers of smart protection detect and eliminate threats so you can rest easy knowing you’re protected.
Indentifies and stops new threats fast.
Stay protected without interruptions or slowdowns
Superior performance and blazing fast scan speeds protect you without slowing down your computer.
Runs in the background, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
Won’t swallow up your computer’s memory and hard disk space.
Get up and running fast with quick setup and easy-to-use features
Installs in a flash, with a single mouse click.
Proactively tells you if files and applications are safe, or may slow down or crash your computer.
Improved customizable Control Center now lets you choose between a simple or detailed view for accessing program controls and Web-based Norton services.

gamesveta
10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Antivirus or anti-virus software is software used to prevent, detect and remove malware (of all descriptions), such as: computer viruses, adware, backdoors, malicious BHOs, dialers, fraudtools, hijackers, keyloggers, malicious LSPs, rootkits, spyware, trojan horses and worms.

Computer security, including protection from social engineering techniques, is commonly offered in products and services of antivirus software companies. This page discusses the software used for the prevention and removal of malware threats, rather than computer security implemented by software methods.

IT Support (http://www.supporters.dk/)

Alexiszrz
10-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Avast is a good and well known antivirus. It is always kept a strict eye and make sure that computer is to b secured from malicious data, viruses, unhealthy data which is harmful for computer and hackers. Window Seven also providing a software which is called "Security Essential" has given some protection from all above diseases.

jameslabonte78
10-02-2012, 05:50 AM
You can use any antivirus.. but just care full about the system that you used.. If the configuration is low than your laptop become very slow after installing the antivirus...and dont forget to take backup during some period..because it's batter to keep backup..

arunk
10-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Avast is the best antivirus software it keep your PC more safe.

robertsan
10-05-2012, 09:22 PM
IMO AVira is the best AV software

web-project
10-06-2012, 05:53 PM
kaspersky internet security 2013 is great protection

webspekers
10-17-2012, 07:49 AM
I suggest you purchase the Avast Professional version of full packages, It protect your PC with more secured tools.

parihar40
10-18-2012, 04:50 AM
Hello,

I suggest you to go for Advanced System Protector. It is an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your PC.

You can download it from here: http://powerbundle.systweak.com/asp/

aretesoft
10-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Antivirus is a software that protect your system information from hackers and virus.

Security Services (http://www.aretecon.com/security-service.html)

pingpipe
10-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Another good paid anti-virus that no one has mentioned yet is Bitdefender. If you want to try a free one first instead, I recommend Avast.

biber
10-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Anti virus provide protection and security for internal threads.MS security essential and avast are most important software.

travonbell11
10-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Avast is truly a great choice. Recently I am making use of AVG. The official website of AVG offers the benefit to download free antivirus without the least problem.

ernestmandela
10-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Among antivirus software, Avast is a popular one. I was using it for last 3 years, but recently shifted to AVG. You can download it free from the Avast website itself. It has more potential features.

rocygolly
10-31-2012, 08:11 PM
it`s true avast is very popular , But i use avira

gargi11
11-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Kaspersky! I'm using it from a long time and it has never disappointed me.

chelsea77
11-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I use avast but linux is the best operating system that you can have

johncruze
11-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Microsoft Security essential,it is no doubt the best product for system security so far, free and the best one...Thanks

vikeyseo
11-11-2012, 04:48 AM
Go for bit defender antivirus plus. I am using it and trust me it is very good.

webcreations
11-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Today so many antivirus are available in the market some are paid,some try and buy & free if you want free antivirus then you downloads Avast from here http://www.scanwith.com/download_soft.php?d=2438&s=454 it's give you good protection.If you want to buy antivirus then you buy Norton 360 All-in-One Security it's give all round Security.

alfredo85
12-03-2012, 02:39 AM
I Highly Recommend Kaspersky,the best anti-virus.

jamsen
04-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Virus protection software requires some system resources to execute. You must perform testing before and after you install your antivirus software to determine whether there is any performance effect on the computer that is running SQL Server.

noahwilson
04-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I only suggest you for Quick Heal, really its a best anty virus.

rfwilliams777
04-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Norton AntiVirus

alicialenoire
06-20-2013, 01:56 AM
Antivirus software plays a vital role in protecting computer system from various kinds of malware functions, worms and viruses. People should use an effective and powerful antivirus software for getting best system security. As per my view, Avast is the best software as it has many impressive functions and also very user friendly.

theshawnchin
07-30-2013, 02:21 AM
I recommend E SCAN anti virus , i's paid but reliable and doing working very excellent.

servermonitor
08-05-2013, 06:33 AM

I am using avast is best for me may be you can try it out

rajeshedunomcon
10-16-2013, 09:07 AM
kespersky is best antivirus for all protection

Bluesky94
11-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Antivirus or anti-virus software (often abbreviated as AV), sometimes known as anti-malware software, is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software.
Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name. However, with the proliferation of other kinds of malware, antivirus software started to provide protection from other computer threats. In particular, modern antivirus software can protect from: malicious browser helper objects (BHOs), browser hijackers, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraudtools, adware and spyware. Some products also include protection from other computer threats, such as infected and malicious URLs, spam, scam and phishing attacks, online identity (privacy), online banking attacks, social engineering techniques, advanced persistent threat (APT) and botnet DDoS attacks.

davidsmith21
08-13-2018, 05:32 AM
Antivirus software typically runs as a background process, scanning computers, servers or mobile devices to detect and restrict the spread of malware.

Talaa
09-14-2018, 12:16 AM
If You have an enough budget for this, I will recommend you to purchase Norton, Norton is one of the best paid antivirus software I used ever. Actually, there are many best free antivirus software out there. Avira free version is one of them. It has a clear and intuitive interface and a strong detection and protection ability. Also, it supports for the intergration with a numerous add-ons. Moreover, my favourite feature is Protection Cloud feature, which creates and shares the repair for a threat found on any of its users computer across all users Avira. Besides Avira, many free antivirus software are available on the market, and they are designed with oen unique features. Please check the top 5 free antivirus software in 2018 (https://snailsuite.com/blog/the-top-5-free-antivirus-software.html), choose one of them and install it.

CorneliaAlan
11-19-2018, 12:09 AM
Avast or Kaspersky will be the best as it does not block some file, unlike another antivirus.

roxieharvey
12-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Avast is great, I used it but changed to AVG, its own websites permit you to download free anti virus. With protection attributes that are precise.

vishwanath
12-22-2018, 04:17 AM
Antivirus software, or anti-virus software (abbreviated to AV software), also known as anti-malware, is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove ...
‎History · ‎1949–1980 period (pre ... · ‎1990–2000 period ... · ‎Issues of concern

yuva12
07-03-2021, 05:10 AM
Best for Free: Kaspersky Free Antivirus.

tomsbuck```
07-07-2021, 03:32 AM
I found a lot of useful information about antivirus software in this thread. But I wonder, if I can protect my phone from the apps that are used to control my microphone remotely and to record my calls. Something like these https://celltrackingapps.com/remotely-activate-cell-phone-microphone/ (https://celltrackingapps.com/remotely-activate-cell-phone-microphone/). It will be good to know which one is the most effective.