PDA

View Full Version : What is the best company to resell from?

Bull
09-25-2012, 09:09 AM
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, etc.

Do you think that Kvchosting.com will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

ThatGuy
09-27-2012, 05:30 AM
I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive on kvchosting.com solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.

HostDepot.Dan
09-28-2012, 02:39 AM
The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Vec&sec
09-28-2012, 05:25 AM
You can trust Kvchosting.com - it is well-known for providing quality hosting as well as customer support services.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Rahul_kurkure
10-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Host India offering best and cheap domain with web space hosting, you can choose from the different plan according to your requirement and acquire the best support and uptime at our servers. Visit our website to grab best deals and discounts.

Corrazon
10-02-2012, 08:18 AM
As I see Just199 (https://www.just199.com/) will meet your needs with their featured plans and skilled team. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

Glow
10-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Must say that Kvchosting.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.

Nmoudf
10-11-2012, 09:18 AM
If you are looking for a reliable reseller hosting provider, I would advise Bluehost. Bluehost is remarkable for being recommended for wordpress blogs by WordPress company itself and has 8 years of experience on the web hosting market.

The company provides unlimited hosting, but in spite of all this, there are some disadvantages of the company.

1) Low security against hacking (PHP settings error) (complaint at
www.webhostingreviews.com)
2) Hosting may cancel subscriber's account without prior notice for storing archived files ( it is written in their ToS)
3) Doesn't provide backup; not responsible for data loss (ToS)

I came across some feedbacks about the company.For example,
" James C and his friends at Bluehost raise the bar on customer service and usability. These people are - without a doubt - the best at what they do. If their competitors did half as well, they could consider themselves fortunate. Bluehost is in a league of its own.
3/24/2012 Ed Navis"

or another one

"I came to this provider from the Planet (that suks) about a year ago. They are terrific. Good support that does not talk down to you. Quick response if something is not working. Lots of features, add ons and freebies. These guys/gals ROCK!"

To summarize, we can say that BlueHost is a typical, supposedly unlimited, shared hosting provider. BlueHost hosting company is the perfect solution for small websites, but think twice if you plan to choose it for big projects.

thewebhostingdi
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

I will recommend you to go with AccuWebHosting for your requirement of Reseller Hosting.

AccuWebHosting will gives you :

Individual Control Panel for each resold domains
Password Protected directories
Stable Hosting
Reliablity
99.9% Up-time Guarantee
Technical Support on 24 x 7
And Many other features..

charcoal
10-12-2012, 05:13 AM
I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. Check for Hosthongkong.net services. You will get high available support, featured plans and fast servers.

Peligino
10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Nice reseller hosting opportunities offered by downtownhost.com. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
DISCOUNTS:

(Coupon) Refugee - 99% one time off on all monthly hosting plans
(Coupon) 25off - 25% off for the life of your account

Bull
10-23-2012, 10:03 AM
I chose Kvchosting.com as they attracted me more than any other web host suggested here.
I would like to thank everyone for suggestion, helpful advices and comments.
Steady so, guys!