PDA

View Full Version : What is the best host offering Cloud Servers?

Bull
09-25-2012, 09:11 AM
I came across glowhost.com web site and recognized that they offer Cloud server hosting solutions - this attracted me.

What privileges will I have with Cloud server?
Any comments on this host?

ThatGuy
09-27-2012, 04:53 AM
If you are in search of quality host which is providing reliable cloud and servers I recommend Newpush.com. You will get trustworthy solutions, featured plans and scalable service.

HostDepot.Dan
09-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

fivebucksdeals
09-28-2012, 05:33 AM
I think you are in search of quality host which is providing reliable cloud and servers I recommend Newpush.com.

helping27
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
thanks for sharing the information which i search for it..

GardnerBulkeley
10-01-2012, 10:10 AM

You get better flexibility and reliability with cloud servers. Unlike a VPS you need not worry about server failures as there are multiple servers in the cloud.

i don't have any personal experience with them so can't comment.

You can check out eUKhost.com for their cloud servers. They offer a innovative eNlight Cloud which is Auto-scalable and works on pay-per-use model so affordable as well.

Corrazon
10-02-2012, 06:05 AM
I support Newpush (http://newpush.com/) suggestion which services are well-known as quality and featured. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.

johnjacob201
10-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Over the last decade, the web hosting industry has evolved slowly. This is all going to change over the next couple years with the new advantages and cost savings of cloud hosting. Cloud hosting has been broadly defined as an on-demand, pay-as-you-go, high-availability service, as opposed to an order-to-provision, annually-contracted, configure-your-own-backups and buy-or-lease-your-servers kind of a service.

Glow
10-11-2012, 06:46 AM
I'd like to say that Glowhost.com is trustworthy web host that has been providing services since 2002.
10 years of experience in hosting industry makes me think they are professional.
99.9% uptime, 24/7 customer support ==> go ahead and try them.

nancyfromafrica
10-15-2012, 02:34 AM
dont know can't say doesn't seem like an honest customer review

max008
10-15-2012, 06:17 AM
I agree with you and your information is awesome. I like it and i search more in this topic.

Server Hosting
10-16-2012, 01:30 PM
The most important things which you have to focus on:
Quality of service
Security of your server
Affordable price
Support
Uptime 99.9%

I recommand your axelaris-hosting.com because of they provide all these criteria...

gamesveta
10-19-2012, 05:30 AM
I've worked with many hosting companies who "say" they have high bandwidth environments and can cater for large volume sites but really they have never had a customer reach 100Mbit/sec let alone 1Gbit.

1TB of outbound data isn't much these days for a website. They payload per page for some very popular sites in Australia is above 500kbytes and some up to 1MB. 1 to 2 million hits is good but not in the realms of ninemsn, theage, seek, etc.

it konsulent (http://www.supporters.dk/)

adnanmazhar
10-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Amazon EC2: The Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, also known as Amazon EC2, allows you to launch and remove web servers as you need with the OS and configurations that you need. Pricing is based on the amount of computer time and bandwidth that you consume with no minimum monthly fees.

tanveerhabib
10-23-2012, 02:14 AM
I don't have that much understanding about cloud hosting but here i am sure i will get some knowledge about it.

Nmoudf
10-23-2012, 08:01 AM
I came across glowhost.com web site and recognized that they offer Cloud server hosting solutions - this attracted me.

Nowadays Hostpro is considered to be one od the best Cloud hosting providers in Europe.If we take the server according to your needs, we will have a Cloud machine with the following configuration:

CPU 3
RAM 3072 MB
HDD 30 Gb
Speed 25 mbit/s
Price $73/month

With the Cloud server you will be able to modify the server resources anytime you want this.If your server for example is overloaded and you want to add more memory ,cpu or disk space, you can just push one button and add additional resources for your server.You can also decrease the number of server resources in the same way if you see for example, that your server doesn't need 2 GB of Ram and 2 Cpu, but is working without any problems with one CPU and 1 Gb of RAM.

This is the main advantage of the Cloud technology.Noreover, with a Cloud server you get more stability and data security as your data is located on the San disk massive.

Below you will be able to see the scheme of how the Cloud technology works at Hostpro:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffi3c2hywk5jfck/Capture.jpg

klimm
10-25-2012, 03:17 AM
The best host which provides cloud servers (http://www.cloudive.com/) is cloudive.com.
They offer an ability to create unlimited virtual machines with resources you buy, offer up to 32GB RAM and 24vCPU per virtual machine, ability to choose RAM, CPU, Storage separately, not as bundle. This saves lots of money. And many more.

Snoopy
10-30-2012, 06:05 AM
As I see Newpush (http://newpush.com/) is totally best option to get reliable cloud servers. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

charcoal
11-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose Newpush.com Cloud hosting solutions.
These guys know how to keep everything working and do their work qualified.

brettlee585
11-21-2012, 10:40 PM
I recommend Newpush.com to people who are in search of good host which will provide reliable cloud and servers. Trustworthy solutions, scalable service and featured plans can be got by this.

henrycw
11-29-2012, 06:57 AM
I found Cloudways.com its offering great prices to managed our complete cloud hosting :)

jewelraz
12-01-2012, 06:27 AM
I am currently with atlantic.net (http://www.atlantic.net), I am using their VPS for like 2 months now. I didn't find any trouble with them. Moreover, they are really supportive and helpful. I think, you should check their service.

hotlinks
01-08-2013, 02:19 AM
host gator and namecheap are good

kateyang1
02-26-2013, 02:33 PM
I would go with Citrix hosting providers. Citrix servers are faster and much more reliable than the typical terminal services.

links123
06-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Amazom EC2 helps you launch and remove web servers as you need with OS and configurations you need too.