PDA

View Full Version : Free reseller hosting

dchman
09-25-2004, 03:10 AM
What is it about? I don't get it. How can they make profit from Free Reseller Hosting?

1PlanHost
09-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Agreed, there is ALWAYS a catch or else the company will not be in business very long.

Free Reseller Hosting is usually offered in several methods

1. The company offers the reseller hosting account itself free of charge but the resold accounts under that package usually have a fee attached. I have seen companies give away entire dedicated server leases with a commitment from the reseller to sell x number of accounts over the period of a year. This business model can indeed be successful if there is a screening process involved to weed out the scammers who have no intention on reselling.

2. Some companies offer free reseller services for a limited time (1 month, 6 months, 1 year) The model is based on the thought that once a reseller sets up shop with their own customers they will become loyal long term reseller customers paying the following years. This model may work for companies with large marketing budgets in order to gain market share and influence but be advised that many hosting companies have went bankrupt attempting this model.

3. Then of course there are the free reseller packages with network banner or text ad requirements. This model has proven not to work out financially for hundreds of companies who have tried it. Sure, some of the early adopters did make a good run of this model and sold off the traffic but those were the exceptions rather than the norm.

I am sure I am leaving out various other models so if anyone has others please do jump in and discuss.

Of course, as with any choice you make, it is wise to do your research before jumping into a decision. Partnering with the wrong company can be a very serious mistake and damage your reputation for a long time.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

dogotek
05-17-2005, 09:55 PM
GO JOB! The bottom line is "Nothing is FREE"

ASP-Hosting.ca
05-19-2005, 11:07 AM
GO JOB! The bottom line is "Nothing is FREE"

Nothing is free indeed :). Sometimes beer, but most of the time not :D

1PlanHost
06-10-2005, 05:06 PM
While we appreciate your exciting offer, please ONLY list offers in the "Hosting Offers" section of this forum and reserve posting in the other sections to related topics. Thank you

coburned
07-29-2011, 09:30 AM
I am currently a member of thefree reseller hosting program of ResellersPanel. Just started so can't say much about it. What is according to you, their system? Thanks!

Webhosting11
07-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Webhostings.in is glad to offer fully loaded Linux and Windows based reseller hosting plans with free end user
support and unlimited domains. As a reseller, the clients gets the option of either reselling the hosting packages offered or the client can create customized reseller hosting packages. The main highlights of the reseller hosting plans include free billing software, free domain reseller account and private name servers; these features simplify theprocess of setting up a successful web hosting business.

victorselleck07
08-01-2012, 02:34 AM
If you're considering free seller services for your text add requirements and even for your network, you might want to ponder on that again as this won't be a practical choice to have.

zita
08-01-2012, 07:35 AM
I agree there is no free reseller Hosting services.. However, There are some web hosting companies offer reseller hosting services with very short budge. Make sure to read the customer reviews before choosing any web host. You can get complete information, about Reselling at http://webhostingsguide.blogspot.in/2012/06/reseller-web-hosting-services.html , visit the article...

amittrch
08-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi,
I do't know much more about it.

sandeep22
08-20-2012, 09:23 AM
This info which you have shared is really very helpful to web designers and learners. keep sharing things like this.It will help a lot.

article writing services (http://www.aginfosoft.com/article-writing-services/)

locke815
08-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Free Reseller? I don't think it exists. Free Trial Reseller perhaps.

jamsen
10-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Web Hosting is becoming a profitable and fast growing business for new and upcoming entrepreneurs. To start such a web hosting business, you just have to setup a website of web hosting company and become a reseller of hosting services, i.e.., a web hosting service provider to web developers and website owners. In this business you are a service provider who is purchasing web space from a large web hosting company and reselling this space to different website owners.

kobehamilton54
05-21-2013, 05:12 AM
You can always consider the option of free reseller services if you are interested in adding text. It is also a great choice for your network as well.

links123
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Nothing is free, sometimes beer is

jenn
03-25-2014, 04:12 PM
There is no such thing as a free reseller site and if there is....I am sure they pad the cost in somehow.
Remember "If it's too good to be true, it's not true."
I am always searching for Domain Name sales, there's something every day on sale. Webhosting also. Just do your homework, research, and what not.
Good luck.

Jenn