PDA

View Full Version : Ecommerce Web Site Design

raj_kumar
01-25-2007, 06:06 AM
A practical, welcoming web site design is essential. Customers need to hit your site and instinctively know how to explore it.

You do this of course with an easy to follow style of presentation and a clear, obvious navigation system. You must ensure that all hyperlinks work on all pages of your site.

adsontimw
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
A practical, welcoming web site design (http://www.spam.com/website-design/ecommerce-website-shopping-cart-providers.htm) is essential. Customers need to hit your site and instinctively know how to explore it.

You do this of course with an easy to follow style of presentation and a clear, obvious navigation system. You must ensure that all hyperlinks work on all pages of your site.

Hey Raj,
I agree with you but that cannot be enough with just a simple,clear design.You must get the visitors' attention to keep on the website,as well.

What do you think of our website:

AdsOnTime.com

We offer refferal system,free blog spaces,money game to earn real cash,free of charge advertisement preparation,etc..There are a lot of sections for visitiors to hit and "stay" on the website.

Waiting for your comments,
AdsOnTime

Ahmad
02-23-2007, 02:33 AM
Is that spamfest?
adsontimw, your link isn't working.

adsontimw
02-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi Admad,
Sorry but it seems like I cannot enter a hyperlink.
Please copy and paste in your browser the following
AdsOnTime.com

casitecenter
03-30-2007, 06:08 AM
i couldn't visit the link

Ethan D
06-29-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree with you both. However, that is not enough either. You need pictures, videos, tables, charts, and slideshows. (All in moderation and organized) And I don't mean all at once and on the same page, but throughout the site. You want there to be things that catch their eye and they can click on to keep them on your site. And you want it to be easy for them to find your store and look through it. For example, check out my website if you want, in my signature.

Paloma
09-17-2010, 10:46 AM
I was trying to do everything by myself wanted to save money on website and it looked rubbish, i thought id better invest long-term but at least i will not only have professionally made website but also this Creative Design and Advertising Agency for example done all that important marketing planning and strategy building, branding so it sells better. I am happy with results. :cool:

Stephany297
09-21-2010, 06:18 AM
Ecommerce web site design is not entirely different from the traditional web design however it requires a few more essential technicalities to handle complex business financial transactions.

staxyu
12-19-2010, 10:46 AM
You need great content, usability and a great design to say the least. People rush to talk about SEO but have lacking sites. If it is boring why would anyone want to keep coming back or even stay long to begin with! I wonder if some sites even care about bounce rates....sheesh!

teepu66
12-28-2010, 10:58 AM
you need help about presentation or obvious navigation system. You want there to be things that catch their eye and they can click on to keep them on your site.i think i can help you to make it right .

waqas
01-18-2011, 04:21 AM
E commerce website carries the most importance because it holds the business of yours

danial pit
01-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Ecommerce solutions are advance internet based solutions that enable both buyers and sellers to interact in a virtual world and satisfy their needs easily. With the advent of ecommerce business solution

chanel borse (http://louisvuitton-borse.net/)

willstock351
07-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Ecommerce web site design is not entirely different from the traditional web design however it requires a few more essential technicalities to handle complex business financial transactions.

harrisjayden
07-24-2012, 01:13 AM
In an e-commerce website, you will want your product images from other images on your site. If you want to use on your website in order to improve the content of the image, then use some professional images. The product images are most impressive on your site.

nelsoncobb447
07-31-2012, 04:13 AM
Ecommerce web based or online site design is not entirely dissimilar from the old-style web design on the other hand it necessitates a few extra vital procedures right now.

robertdown22
08-01-2012, 10:02 AM
It is a platform where people buy your goods and services on online bases. It’s just like your mom and pop store where a seller display goods or simply builds a store to attract the customers. But as Ecommerce is one step ahead of traditional or conventional stores, you need to take a different approach to draw the customers.
The most essential weapon lies in the hands of a web designer; he is responsible for content, navigation, presentation and other additional elements. Instead, of resisting fear web designer india should try to observe new designs and leave the old school of thoughts. Monitor what’s going on in the market and detach yourself from the situations that may hamper your biopic vision. The essentials of e commerce will take you to a long way of success, and you will be able to handle your customers without any hassle.

johnanne
08-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes, E-Commerce website is one type of financial transaction site. Its really good for who want to buy product and service through online. Its really helpful website for buyers.

hitsandy
08-04-2012, 03:03 AM
E-commerce is best to process the business to other to view the content and services of the business. I t could be great activity in websites.

maxjohn148
08-16-2012, 03:54 AM
eCommerce sites are for the promotion of businesses and should be designed with very carefully coz all the business depends upon website.

lennonrowen
08-31-2012, 07:00 AM
Nice informative thread and I like the given information. I agree with that all the factors such as design, navigation, payment gateway, security must be given high consideration while designing an eCommerce website.

SamHim
09-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Navigation is the Prime Area where Designers Need to Think Twice of thrice When Designing E-commerce Website . E-commerce website have Huge Collection Of Web pages , Its Important to Place them in Section or Say Categories . Use Of Products And Services Pictures is More benefits in navigation for Customers . Payment Process should be Simple .

stevetamer
09-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys for this useful information

annahussy
09-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Ecommerce website is really great to make your business online and its also good source for buying and selling the products online. Its is very helpful for increase you business over the world and also good increase business growth. There are many ecommerce web builder who help you to create ecommerce website.

ericfox
10-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Now a days E- Commerce is very large platform for increasing our business in short of days....

dennywills75
11-07-2012, 03:51 AM
There is not immense difference between traditional web design and Ecommerce website design. However, it is more than important to handle some technicalities.

introspective12
11-07-2012, 05:20 PM
E-commerce Website Should Be Used For sell the Product to the Visitors. So You Need Traffic. Only the Attractive layout Will attract the Visitors. These are the major rule to Create good e-commerce Website:
1. The overall design should be matching the products
2. The design should emphasize the products
3. High quality images attract high quality clients
4. Usability and accessibility are vital
5. The navigation menu is the key of success

msherry
11-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, is the buying and selling of product or service over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.

kobehamilton54
05-21-2013, 04:55 AM
You need to understand that Ecommerce website design is not different from the concept of traditional web design. It is required to focus on a few technicalities.

williammichael0
05-19-2015, 02:19 AM
Ecommerce web site is going to be a reliable and traditional web designing segment, which can increase the best technical knowledge of this modern time.

TanduSama
05-22-2015, 08:15 AM
If you want to build an excellent online store or a website then you must take the help a good e-commerce platform or firm, who will provide you the best service to build the online store in reasonable price with proper navigation.

excelcare01
06-03-2015, 06:31 AM
This is nice information guys, thanks for sharing.

catherinemoore
06-06-2015, 06:15 AM
Be a part of the finest team on the web, where top developers, art administrators & developers come to play.

roberthardy
06-06-2015, 09:44 AM
E-commerce web style is not entirely different from the conventional web style however it needs a few more essential details to handle complicated business financial dealings.

JohnBWynkoop
06-12-2015, 04:08 AM
Ecommerce Design is the very tuf work, But you buy online themes.

foxmind
06-26-2015, 01:38 AM
A website is considered to be your face on the internet. While designing it, we take care of minute things to leave an impact full impression in the minds of the customers.