PDA

View Full Version : Reseller $$

globalgoods
02-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone. I'm wondering how much do you spend for reseller hosting?

hosting advisor
02-09-2007, 06:53 AM
In the case of opting a reseller hosting account, it all depends upon your requirements and budget and from which hosting provider / Data Center you wish to start your reseller business.:)

Alcatrazz
02-12-2007, 03:17 AM
I think prices on reseller packages range from $2-50 a package. In ***************************************************************** case, reseller plans range from
$8-24 mo.

James-A
02-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Reseller hosting prices vary form host to host. Price can be high or low depending on the reseller packages i.e. the amount of space and monthly bandwidth, support, uptime, server location and specifications.

eukhost
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
The price varies according to the various companies, requirements, plans offered, and the quality of service offered. One should not necessarily look for the cheapest, look for proper balance between the price and the quality of service offered.

ASP-Hosting.ca
02-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200, but if you are looking for reseller plan, don't go for the cheapest one. It's better to research the company offering the hosting plan first, and then decide if you want to host with them.

Alcatrazz
02-20-2007, 03:50 AM
[QUOTE=ASP-Hosting.ca;7315]I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200 QUOTE]
$200 is enough to buy dedicated, that's too much? I believe, or there must be lots of bells and whistles for this money.

charlesgan
02-28-2007, 03:04 AM
currently not more than $30 :)

Bodhost
02-28-2007, 06:47 AM
currently not more than $30 :)

The range that you have mentioned can be considered for a average reseller price. However, it also depends upon the accessible features provided from the web hosting company. :cool:

Ahmad
03-05-2007, 05:15 AM
I've seen reseller plans priced between $1 and $200, but if you are looking for reseller plan, don't go for the cheapest one. It's better to research the company offering the hosting plan first, and then decide if you want to host with them.

Probably, there are reselling packages at $200, but that might the price of a good VPS with all freedom VPS gives you as well as necessity to manage it.
I would find quite appropriate the pricing mentioned here by Alcatrazz $24 from *****************************************************************, or $30 by charlesgan, but generally pricing comes third after the features of the plan and support quality.

egenial
03-09-2007, 04:03 AM
$200 is the price of good dedicated server with even more freedom than dedicated.

wfuxiang
04-13-2007, 06:34 AM
100G PHP, MySQL, cPanel/100G ASP Mssql No post No Ads And free domain
Register NOW! (http://088e.com)

HComm
04-13-2007, 05:30 PM
The price varies according to the various companies, requirements, plans offered, and the quality of service offered. One should not necessarily look for the cheapest, look for proper balance between the price and the quality of service offered.

Very good.
The costs are based upon the infrastructure the upstream host has invested in. Also, a responsible host will not oversell a server, while the sub hosts under him may certainly oversell and not effect server performance at all.
We know we can allow overselling because we constantly monitor the use of our servers. Our servers are kept well within acceptable performance guidelines - thus insuring that our resellers are pleased with their sites performance.

ailin
07-06-2008, 06:59 AM
$200 is too much.

Spotgater.com
07-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Datacenter Control prince
Good luck

~ServerPoint~
07-15-2008, 02:04 AM
you_rock, that is question for your customers, not for you as web hosting company representative.

clint999
01-26-2009, 06:10 AM
Very good.
The costs are based upon the infrastructure the upstream host has invested in. Also, a responsible host will not oversell a server, while the sub hosts under him may certainly oversell and not effect server performance at all.
We know we can allow overselling because we constantly monitor the use of our servers. Our servers are kept well within acceptable performance guidelines - thus insuring that our resellers are pleased with their sites performance.

CustomHosting
03-04-2009, 06:29 AM
Personally my reseller prices range from $14 - $55 per month, as said before avoid the 'to good to be true' prices because they will simply be that. You will most likely either get an overloaded server, or your hosting will just disappear one day.

manojkotak
05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
$200 Yearly or Monthly? I pays only $60/Yearly for Reseller.

coolhandle
01-10-2023, 05:49 AM
In reseller hosting, the web-hosting firm provides support to domain registration and transfer, eCommerce, database support, and other services at extra fees. There are several reselling platforms these days. It is ideal for you to choose a platform with simplicity, great features, and ease of use.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/) plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods.