PDA

View Full Version : Can a Cloud Hosting host my website

nancyfromafrica
10-15-2012, 02:24 AM
I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology but do you think cloud hosting can host my website much like a vps host, will the cloud hosting be cheaper or expensive compared to normal hosting.

ahsanabrar
10-18-2012, 09:55 AM
yes definitely cloud hosting will host your site it's not much cheaper but it is good and reliable in these days and it is also best

GardnerBulkeley
10-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Cloud hosting can definitely host your website..it is like server hosting only but the VM is located on Cloud servers making it much more efficient and scalable.
Usually Cloud hosting turn out to be cheaper compared to traditional plans as most of the cloud plans are billed on a pay-per-use basis meaning you pay only for the resources that you use and nothing more.
Cloud hosting is very popular now a days and you get good plans from any web hosting provider.

alemcherry
10-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Cloud hosting can host almost all type of websites. Your cost should be comparable to that of a VPS and it is a scalable solution. No need to worry about traffic spikes etc.

gamesveta
10-19-2012, 05:27 AM
Cloud hosting really refers to the server setup at your web host. In a traditional hosting environment, your website is hosted on a single server, often alongside multiple other websites. Your site’s performance is restricted by what that particular server is capable of, which means that under high loads (like when your newest blog post makes the front page of Digg), your site may crash.

Bull
10-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose rightservers.com Cloud hosting (http://rightservers.com/services/cloud-web-hosting) solutions.
These guys know how to keep everything working and do their work qualified. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider.

jackyleo
10-22-2012, 08:00 AM
cloud hosting is better in performance than the usual hosting and also expensive as well.

joyenjoy
10-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Yes, you can host your website with cloud hosting, it is littlebit costlier then normal hosting,
but you will get optimised output form cloud hosting technique.and obviously it is much faster then traditional hosting.

Amit_TutisHost
10-22-2012, 11:49 AM
I am completely agree with all the members the site hosted on clouds are much costlier than the normal hosting providers , "BUT"
It is optimized and faster

kellysmith
10-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Cloud hosting can definitely host your website..it is like server hosting only but the VM is located on Cloud servers making it much more efficient and scalable.

Corrazon
10-24-2012, 04:58 AM
If you are in search of quality cloud host you should definitely use Newpush.com solutions. They are trustworthy host with experienced team and fast servers.

Sanveed
10-25-2012, 06:59 AM
There is no issue with availability of resources in cloud hosting so there is no problem at all with it. And definitely it should be cheaper than a typical vps hosting plan. Search for automated scaling cloud instead of normal cloud.

Vec&sec
10-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes, I totally support rightservers.com (http://rightservers.com/) suggestion. The abundance of positive feedbacks about them makes them preferable.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

BrettDaren
10-30-2012, 09:09 AM
I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology but do you think cloud hosting can host my website much like a vps host, will the cloud hosting be cheaper or expensive compared to normal hosting.

Yes. Cloud Hosting provides best hosting solution for your website. Best Cloud Hosting services tend to demonstrate a vague idea of how they can benefit people with diverse and ever-expanding storage and data queuing needs over an IT infrastructure. Whether your requirements are to run a mission-critical business application, to be able to store large amounts of data or to roll out a social gaming solution for multiple-players across social networks, you must also look deep within each cloud offering. At bare minimum, the best cloud hosting services should be able to provide you with sound service offering, service excellence, and scalability.

Sources: http://www.cloudreviews.com/blog/best-cloud-hosting-providers

I will recommend GoGrid, VPS.Net and FireHost. These hosting services are providing best hosting services all over the world with cheap hosting solutions.

nancyfromafrica
11-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the replies guys which is the best and cheap cloud hosting site that you would recommend me

Nmoudf
11-02-2012, 04:46 AM

Please provide the name of your site and the requirements and I will tell you for sure whether Cloud will be suitable for you or not.

I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology

With the Cloud server you will be able to modify the server resources anytime you want this.If your server for example is overloaded and you want to add more memory ,cpu or disk space, you can just push one button and add additional resources for your server.You can also decrease the number of server resources in the same way if you see for example, that your server doesn't need 2 GB of Ram and 2 Cpu, but is working without any problems with one CPU and 1 Gb of RAM.

This is the main advantage of the Cloud technology.Moreover, with a Cloud server you get more stability and data security as your data is located on the San disk massive.

I have tested the Cloud service myself that on their servers, you can independently increase the virtual server resources within one hypervisor.
Don’t be afraid of the instant users inrush or server load increase which can be created by the scripts. Just enter your client control panel and choose the necessary (for the moment) number of resources using the cursor. After making the changes, your Cloud server will get rebooted and will start working with the new parameters. You can change the Cloud server resources even several times per day, moreover, you will always pay only for the resources which you are going to use.

Please mind that in Cloud your server is located on several servers at the same time , so, the failure of one of these servers won’t influence your resource performance.

Glow
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
As for the best option for getting quality cloud hosting solutions, can recommend newpush.com (http://newpush.com/).
The company seems to recognise that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
Their servers are very stable.

ServerDeals
11-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Cloud hosting in it's essence is basically VPS hosting on a cloud infrastructure meaning there is fail safes setup to help limit and/or prevent downtime more effectively. It can run pretty much the same things its just depending on the specs you need and the host it could cost less or more then average.

stevegibran
11-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Any website can be successfully hosted by Cloud hosting. The cost is also like that of a VPS hosting, and it also provides a scalable solution too.

brettlee585
11-21-2012, 10:42 PM
If you choose rightservers.com that offers Cloud hosting*****solutions your projects and sites will be in good hands.They do quality work and know how to keep everything working. It can be called an all-inclusive hosting provider.

cloudmark
11-26-2012, 12:17 PM
I am hosting a predictive dialer (http://www.intercloud9.com/products/predictive-dialer.html) related website on cloud based environment and it is working fine for me.

sagenext
11-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Cloud hosting is the complete solution for data hosting, application hosting and website hosting. You can host any kind of website on cloud hosting services. If you want to try, you can visit our QuickBooks Hosting website and select the product Website hosting.

1paket.com
11-29-2012, 04:46 AM
I think the OP has already found the right company for his needs.

johnmartin
07-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Of course, because cloud hosting gives you total control over your data and you can access it from anytime, anywhere. At the same time, it also provides scalability, redundancy and flexibility to your web applications.

Olin Lamanna
08-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Yes, cloud hosting is often a solution for web sites that have outgrown the resources of their existing shared hosting provider.

Pravin
09-05-2014, 06:25 AM
You will have no issue with availability of resources in cloud hosting so there are less chances of having huge downtime for your website. And it is pretty much cheaper than other hosting plans because you only pay for what you use. If the requirement is huge, you may choose Hybrid (https://www.esds.co.in/hybrid-cloud-hosting.php)cloud or private (https://www.esds.co.in/private-cloud-hosting.php) cloud for secure hosting.

singhabhishek25
09-29-2014, 09:00 AM
What kind of website do you have? Cloud can host any kind of website, but it will be wise to check if it is really needed for your website or not.Cloud is costlier than any other hosting and could be sometime not suitable as well.

saurabh mathur
09-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Yes of course, cloud hosting can host your website.There is no doubt in it; also at very reliable and cheaper price; as there are many web hosting companies who are offering there services at affordable price.

Sweta123
11-09-2020, 04:23 AM
Of course, it can help you to many things like to gain your site's traffic. Cloud Hosting is the right way to gain more needs which is suitable for your sites. It is best for the majority of websites.
If you have any queries then you can get from https://www.thesagenext.com/quickbooks-hosting (http://www.thesagenext.com/quickbooks-hosting)