PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Exchange Hosting Forum

Alon Cohen
02-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Hi!
My name is Alon Cohen and I am here to give you any input you might require as far as Microsoft Exchange is concerned. I'm NOT a system administrator, I am what you might call a "power user" as I live off of my email. However I do have access to a large number of Exchange experts and admins here, so I can check with them as for your specific questions.

I am a strong believer in Hosted Exchange vs. In-House Exchange. That is unless you have the budget for the IT staff and equipment (in the thousands of dollars per month). There are many reaons for this opinion and I will share them in seperate posts as time goes on.

I look forward to dealing with your queries and to a lively forum!

Alon

johnkenn
02-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi Alon,

Thanks for your generous offer, I really appreciate it !

Actually, I am looking for some good Exhange Hosting these days and while searching for the same, I came across this site:

Exchange Hosting (http://www.exchangehostings.com/)

I got the information I was looking for but I would need your advice about what things one should keep in mind while looking for the hostings, as per provided on the site above.

Thanks,
John

~ServerPoint~
02-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Hello John!
Would you mind explaining how that exchange service work?

johnkenn
02-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Are you talking about the internal working, that is, the architecture Or from administrative point of view?

I only know what I have learned from the figure given here Exchange Hosting Working (http://www.exchangehostings.com/exchange_hosting_working.html)

But, if you want to know about the architecture, I find myself at below sea level let alone giving you any helping hand :)

Regards,
John

Golden Regerd
12-15-2009, 02:33 AM
Their standard price is $9.95/month ($119.40/year)
but you can use the promo code PLUS and get
$50 discount +2 Free domain names.

Disk space: Unlimited
Bandwidth: Unlimited
2 Free domain names
Unlimited domains and subdomains
Price: $5.78/month ($69.40/year).

IndiaHosting
01-20-2010, 09:48 AM
I am using a reseller plan ...because i have more then 1 site....(that is not for sell), So my question is can I use exchange server in my provided hosting? Or should I need a new hosting specially for exchange server?

:) !!!

AAPokerMaster
02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Their plan seems pretty solid. I'd say go for it if it suits your needs.

MeelisCohen
02-24-2010, 05:49 AM
Your idea is very much good for exchanging hosting.

JAflosan
05-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Without knowing what your site supports (.net/coldfusion/php)
you might find it difficult to get what you want.

Angdeer
06-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Ive been know to receive some large attachments (60 MB attachments aren't uncommon) but how do I know that the exchange server can handle that? I heard that this can be a problem. I can afford to call a client back and ask them to downsize the email so that I can open it! With all the positives Ive heard about Fpweb that's where I'm leaning. Can you recommend/ sway me elsewhere or am I headed on the right path?

Bellindia
07-19-2010, 08:02 AM
yeah u have headed a right path, u will get more information here regarding exchange hosting with good offers and secure mails, just very less price

trenton2345
04-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Thanks for your generous offer, I really appreciate it !Actually, I am looking for some good Exchange Hosting these days and while searching for the same, I came across this site:

Grehamsmith
04-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Awesome offer,I am looking for some good Exchange Hosting these days,so the idea bring me some help,Thanks.

John karner
05-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Thank you for your generous offer, I really appreciate it! In fact, I'm looking for a good Exchange Hosting these days and looking at the same time, I came across this site:
i really thanks full keep it up

johnhardy009
06-09-2011, 02:17 AM
I was seeking to exchange hosting now I have found it here .
This is really good hosting exchange offer for me .I want to avail it .
Thanks for inform .

carrhall
07-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Thank you for your generous offer, I am truly grateful!

In fact, I'm looking for a good website hosting Exhange today while looking the same, I found this site:

star76
01-09-2012, 04:00 AM
I was searching for to change web host now I have discovered it here .
This is really excellent web host change provide for me .I want to acquire it.

Bartholomew
04-02-2012, 05:45 AM
I can afford to call a client back and ask them to downsize the email

addneyclive
04-04-2012, 02:11 AM
how do I know that the exchange server can handle that? I heard that this can be a problem.

toussaintamable
06-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Whether you base it on price or features,Hostway is the right choice for your Hosted Exchange Provider:

1.Comprehensive plan for one low price
2.Full migration services at no cost to ensure a smooth transition
3.Free add-ons like Outlook 2010, SharePoint 2010, and ADSync
4.Email security with encryption, archiving, & advanced SPAM filtering
5.Dedicated staff of knowledgeable Exchange admins
6.24/7 live support

Rahul_kurkure
09-12-2012, 05:08 AM
Really great offer! Thanks for sharing it.

TrijitCorp
05-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Good idea for exchange hosting. Here is one who provide best hosted exchange services. Its TRIJIT].

mehulagrawaal
01-25-2014, 05:43 AM
An idea of working with hosted exchange is really good.

markellis312
11-19-2014, 06:57 AM
You should not do this.

seoe
08-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Hosted Exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes a Microsoft e-mail box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server. Clients can access their emails, address book, task management and documents from different places and through various media. The e-mails are routed to a laptop or mobile phone through push technology.

The prerequisite for the use of this function is an Exchange server. These systems are available from several providers.

astrologerhome2
06-24-2019, 08:06 AM
Hosted Exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes a Microsoft email box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server.