PDA

View Full Version : Normal acceptable budget for a VPS Provider.

locke815
10-22-2012, 04:18 AM
What would be the normal acceptable budget that you look in a VPS provider?

Bull
10-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Well, I think that the budget for VPS mainly depends on your requirements.
I know pretty good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered by Aspnix.com, Topxen.com and VPSland.com.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Irmantas
10-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Well, I think that the budget for VPS mainly depends on your requirements.
I know pretty good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered by Aspnix.com, Topxen.com and VPSland.com.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Don't forget bacloud.com

lovisa
10-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Hi,

It depends on the package you Choose and it varies from each Hosting Providers.
You have compare various hosting plans from reliable web hosting companies and come to know the actual budget.

GardnerBulkeley
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
The budget depends on what you are looking for in your VPS. There are various Vps plans offered by companies and you can choose one based on your needs.

Amit_TutisHost
10-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi,

The server configuration of the VPS decides the price of the VPS. If the VPS has been Provided from the highly configured Server then surely the cost of the VPS will be high.

Amit_Tutishost

klimm
10-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I want say a normal budget for a decent VPS is nearly $20.
I judge about that taking into account the amount of resources included in plans.
Say 4goodhosting.com provides many resources with 100% uptime and their prices are not high on their VPSs.

TrijitCorp
10-25-2012, 05:03 AM
Well, I think that the budget for VPS web hosting mainly depends on your requirements.
I got good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered from www.trijit.com.

There are various Vps plans offered by this company and you can choose one based on your needs.
look out http://hosting.trijit.com

Sanveed
10-25-2012, 06:09 AM
The price of any hosting plan totally depends on the resources provided with it, so as the VPS. at Host.co.in it starts with INR 2699 / month which has plenty of resources for websites.

Vec&sec
10-26-2012, 07:20 AM
If you ask me, I like Kvchosting.com and their VPS hosting (http://www.kvchosting.com/vps-web-hosting.html) solutions.
I recognized that they are sponsoring cPanel and they are exhibitor for PUBCON!
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

righteous
07-29-2013, 11:45 PM
recently i have purchased a plan from ipage and refer i page to all my friend