PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dedicated server.

sander
02-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Looking for the server from one of the following countries:
China, Hong Kong, Malaysia or Iran.
Not higher than 150 USD per month. Payment via e-gold.
The approximate configuration:
Pentium 4 3 Ghz or equal.
RAM 512 mb.
HDD starting from 80 Gb.
Bandwidth ~1 Tb per month.

Bodhost
02-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Hello Sander,

If you would take my advice, we would suggest you to look in for servers based in UK or US in accordance to the stability and reliability of the servers. Please feel free to contact me if you require any assistance.:)

Regards

wisehosting
02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
judging by the request for a server in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia or Iran ... I think there is a reason the UK and US havent been included ;-)

radnam
02-25-2007, 06:50 AM
YEah i think Bodhost was so anxious to reply that he did not read it anyways he will now after the two comments

Bodhost
02-26-2007, 04:43 AM
judging by the request for a server in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia or Iran ... I think there is a reason the UK and US havent been included ;-)

Sorry for a delay in response, if you dont mind me asking, what could be the reason that you would not like your servers to be located in UK or US. :)

wisehosting
02-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry for a delay in response, if you dont mind me asking, what could be the reason that you would not like your servers to be located in UK or US. :)
it wasnt me requesting it ;-) but there are many reason someone would not want a server to be hosted in the UK, US , europe etc. For legal reasons you would also have to ask why .....

Bodhost
02-26-2007, 01:30 PM
it wasnt me requesting it ;-) but there are many reason someone would not want a server to be hosted in the UK, US , europe etc. For legal reasons you would also have to ask why .....

Probably yes, but at most times there are many who are ignorant of the stability of the servers based in US / UK depending on the hosting company and server also.

However, we havent recieved a reply yet here in order to discuss with him. :)

James_j
02-27-2007, 02:15 AM
I think you can make a own dedicated server at this rate,My advice you consult your ISP provider in your local area and if they allow you to give 1TB means all other requirements are very less,you can easily maintain with your own dedicated server..

charlesgan
02-28-2007, 05:22 AM
malaysia hosting, not any of them accept egold.
search through. unless u get those private label hosting

radnam
03-01-2007, 05:27 AM
I would suggest you to host your own server form your place for now and get a ISP who can provide you with good connectivity.

Or else increase your budget a bit and you would get a good server.:rolleyes:

anodosmed
03-15-2007, 08:19 AM
We want server machine for lineage 2 server. We want pc with

Server Computer
CPU Dual-Core, 1214 Prozessor 64 Bit CPUs
3.072 MB DDR2-RAM (400 MHz)
HD 250 GB SATA 7.200 upm und 8 MB Cache
RAID1 Festplattenspiegelung NVIDIA Chipsatz

And internet connection with 100mbit or 200mbit.We want good upload speed.
Offers Plz my mail is spyrosarta@yahoo.gr

lv3servers
03-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Don't even consider that "Beijin" guy. Total scammer.

alemcherry
03-28-2007, 12:00 PM
I would suggest you to host your own server form your place for now and get a ISP who can provide you with good connectivity.

Or else increase your budget a bit and you would get a good server.:rolleyes:

He is obviously looking for BP server to spam around. That country list and anonimous payment method doesnt ring a bell?

Ahmad
03-29-2007, 07:08 AM
He is obviously looking for BP server to spam around. That country list and anonimous payment method doesnt ring a bell?
Why? Is e-gold anonymous payment method? Never used it, but how could anonimity beneficial for both sides? And especially for the merchant?

ailin
07-06-2008, 07:29 AM
paypal or WU is accept?

Spotgater.com
07-09-2008, 06:14 AM
USA the best stability and reliability :D

~ServerPoint~
07-10-2008, 02:15 AM
USA the best stability and reliability
Yes - but OP looking for anoyher location. I guess because all that he is going to host there is not allowed on the USA

Callisto
07-11-2008, 04:10 AM
OP has given us the subject of discussion which is not what hosting to recommend, but why doesn't he want to host at US / UK / Europe! BTW, where is OP?

monmc
08-09-2008, 06:10 AM
This site (http://hostingchoose.net) helped me a lot with choosing the dedicated server.

prolimehost
09-08-2008, 05:23 PM
hello any specific location
if not then try theplanet

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:24 AM
I am once again looking for a small dedicated server. I had one for a few months at godaddy and while it was good, Godaddy offers no percentage of support beyond canned responses.

I am looking at either ServerBeach.com or the former RackShack (ev1servers) - does anyone have experience with either of those two? My shared host has a lot of problems - Vizaweb anyone? They have been hacked, their servers are screwy and just are not able to keep up like they once did.........

forest
07-01-2009, 05:09 AM
Currently more and more business man are focused on the big market of China.

If you are one of them,in order to start your business or enlarge your business in China,having your own private web server takes away almost all limitations on your web development and web design. you must have a China dedicated server first.

Pls visit our website for details: www.china-dedicated-server.cn
If need,pls contact us via email or MSN : sales@cn-servers.com
Yahoo ID:bpserverprovider
Skype ID:chinadedicatedserver

You'll get the best service here.

wasp
07-03-2009, 09:02 AM
I do not know if anybody has altready suggested serverpoint for the provider of dedicated server accounts, but I definitely think this company is worth of attention.

randytaylor789
04-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I would inform you to army your own server become your locate for now and get a ISP who can engage you with worthy connectivity.