PDA

View Full Version : How To create a VPS server ?

danish00
11-16-2012, 06:01 AM
I want to make a VPS server for my own sites. would you like to tell me how to make a VPS server.

jamsen
11-24-2012, 10:12 AM
1. Choose a name you would like to use as the URL, also called domain name, for your web site. Verify that the name is available by using the free service at Network Solutions.

2. Open your browser window. Type "VPS Hosting" into the search bar of your favorite search engine. Research available plans from the VPS providers listed in the search. Determine how many gigabytes of disk space and bandwidth you will require along with how much you would like to spend on hosting per month. Sign up for the hosting plan of your choice and make any required payments.

theshawnchin
12-17-2012, 02:01 AM
Hey i have a great s9ource where you can get complete help and hosting services just open this website site Rackhost.biz and chat their live member i hope you you can get help for this website ...

popartns
07-17-2013, 09:24 AM
First, let's clarify what is VPS server? Virtual Private Server is a simulation of the hardware of the host operating system, which allows another operating system to run on it. This is useful because hosting companies can host multiple virtual servers on a single physical or host server. Each virtual server is separated from the others. Access to hardware resources (RAM, CPU...) is managed by the host server. Most VPS are hosted on either Linux, FreeBSD or Windows platform. Independent creation of VPS server requires a lot of knowledge and is not cheap. In my opinion it is better to choose a web hosting company that offers such services.

zoey
07-18-2013, 05:28 AM
What are you trying to say?? You want a VPS hosting solution for your websites? Then signup for a hosting account and buy vps hosting.

markons
07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I agree, does not make sense to create your own VPS server. Cost of necessary equipment for the web server would be greater than using some hosting provider services.

donaldduck
07-23-2013, 03:14 AM
select the name of URL, also called domain name, for your web site. Verify that the name is available by using the free service at Network Solutions. and finally get registered at last, you would make this process within an hours...

Amber45
11-04-2013, 05:57 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Hundreds of Smoothie Recipes. (http://www.nutribulletrecipebook.com/product/more-than-1000-nutribullet-recipes-ebook/)

marks
11-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Read Our blog for step to step guide
Most Reliable Linux VPS Server For Web Hosting configuration definitely you Find How to create a VPS server.

praveen007
03-22-2014, 06:49 AM
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so can install almost any software that runs on that OS.

virendra
04-07-2014, 01:55 AM
I give you youtube video link where you can understand better about create vps server so enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PNJfDjFQg

dadiehost
04-21-2014, 04:41 AM
Sir did you already purchase it or not ?