PDA

View Full Version : For how long you are with your present host?

priyanka
10-11-2004, 02:30 AM
Hi guys,
Just wondering, are you still with your first web host or you had to change it after some time? If so, what were the reasons for changing ?

Khun
10-11-2004, 05:32 AM
Hi priyanka
I've just moved to a new host last month. the reson is the Platfrom. my old server was a unix hosting. I'm in a windows server now.
I'm very happy with my new host. I'm with them for 1month+ and It's 100% uptime.

BSindia
10-13-2004, 07:01 AM
Hi,

I changed from my previous hosting company to this, since I shifted my residence! I am also like you, working in hosting company. I am also from India!

I had seen you in many forums! You are my inspiration in forums participating!

Like to see, more in the future from you!
Catch you in all forums!

priyanka
10-17-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BSindia
Hi,

I changed from my previous hosting company to this, since I shifted my residence! I am also like you, working in hosting company. I am also from India!

I had seen you in many forums! You are my inspiration in forums participating!

Like to see, more in the future from you!
Catch you in all forums!

ALL THE BEST Gary

BSindia
10-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Thank you for your words!

theshawnchin
05-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey I recommend WEBHOSTPAKISTAN.COM , i attached with this company since 2006 , and i found no one error in their services.

josephvijay
05-14-2013, 08:04 AM
My first and current web host is www.tucktail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/) , I have been with them for the past three years. I have not changed my web host because they provide me excellent hosting service at low cost 24/7 customer support.

ChristineRe
05-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Hi guys,
Just wondering, are you still with your first web host or you had to change it after some time? If so, what were the reasons for changing ?
I have change my 1st web hosting due to Up time problem and services,but before choosing another web hosting provider I have gone through review for new hosting companies.

LenaRobinso
05-16-2013, 06:19 AM
I have change my 1st web hosting due to Up time problem and services,but before choosing another web hosting provider I have gone through review for new hosting companies.
what is uptime problem and how can we solve it?

demonstar
05-17-2013, 05:23 AM
I'm using burst.net VPS

om2580
12-26-2014, 06:41 AM
i am using my first hosting provider till now they provides good service and support

bidaddy
05-10-2017, 02:12 AM
I won my first domain and free hosting for 2 years from a contest on a friend's website. I would not switch hosts for the world. Since I received my website me and the webmaster have become very close and he helped me setup my own webhosting company. - See more at: https://www.gidforums.com/t-3850.html#sthash.6y2gfGgE.dpuf