PDA

View Full Version : Any other Web host

Natasha Oxford
03-28-2007, 02:36 AM
I was asked by my assistant if she could open an account with another web host. I have hosted with ****************************** for almost a year now and I just thought of option of getting another web host. Ive listed down a number of web hosts and It would be great if get some other opinions about this.

grimlins
03-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Edited -> Possible Self Advertising

Which website does this company host for you and what are your grounds for your recommendation? WebEdit2

Ahmad
03-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Looking for a shared account? you haven't mentioned uyour priorities, so it's reaqlly difficult to say anything helpful without knowing your demands and budget. So, just general recommendations of companies like hostgator.com( just read a positive thread about them), dreamhost.com, siteocity.com or
1&1.com.

transilvania
03-31-2007, 06:08 AM
What exactly do you want to have - shared hosting or a dedi? What's your budget?

Spy
04-18-2007, 08:38 AM
Hi Transilvania

I suggest that you that you first compare your existing plan with JaguarPC's plans & take a decision for second web host.

Which website does this company host for you and what are your grounds for your recommendation? WebEdit2

Martie
04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
If you scroll down abit on this page you can type co. name in the review box to see if there is any.
http://www.hostsearch.com/reviews.asp

HComm
04-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Cartikahosting.ca
Myriadnetworks.com
Steadfast.net
Defenderhosting.com

these are all solid choices.

Which websites does this company host for you and what are your grounds for your recommendation? WebEdit2

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-22-2007, 09:36 AM
What type of hosting are you looking for, shared or dedicated? WHat operating system do you prefer?

Ahmad
04-23-2007, 03:26 AM
If you are still interested, from what I've seen at the ******************************.com site, I conclude you are looking for shared account with basic features, I recommend you to have a look at ***************************************************************** plans with multiple domain hosting, unlimited ftp and subdomains, and reliable ticket system support.

nadalbg
04-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Hqhost.net is a good web hosting company too.

Yes, I use them and they are very good

ZaxiHosting
05-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Natasha Oxford,
Tell us your bugdet and your specs!
Cheers

maxartone
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Who ever you choose, DO NOT pick needa.com or webhostingintl.com. They are aweful.

ASP-Hosting.ca
05-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Who ever you choose, DO NOT pick needa.com or webhostingintl.com. They are aweful.

What's wrong with these too? Have you used them and have you had any problems with them?

~ServerPoint~
06-12-2008, 06:28 AM
What's wrong with these too? Have you used them and have you had any problems with them?
Competitors.... :)

DionDev
06-16-2008, 12:59 AM
I was asked by my assistant if she could open an account with another web host. I have hosted with ****************************** for almost a year now and I just thought of option of getting another web host. Ive listed down a number of web hosts and It would be great if get some other opinions about this.

the question is, are you happy with your current host? if you are, why dont you stay with them?

alemcherry
06-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Assuming that you are looking for a shared host, I would recommend you hostgator, liquidweb, asmallorange and hostingmatters. My recommendation is to look for uptime, reputation, support etc. rather than getting fooled by the huge space and bandwidth offered.