PDA

View Full Version : Linux VPS Hosting ?

Jazzy742
04-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Is it possible Linux VPS Hosting just in $20 - $25 per month ?

5 -10 GB space,
Minimum mbps unmetered or 100 to 150 GB bandwidth
Ram atleast 128 MB.
Howmuch domains I able to host within my budget?
Data Backed up facility.
3 IP(s), Choice for OS & Control panel?

Bodhost
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Hello,

We can provide you a VPS, if you could raise your budget. Let us know if you are interested.

Regards

Anaconda
04-11-2007, 07:40 AM
One of my friend told me about this comapny.
Yes, Sure there is company called JaguarPC, which provides you whatever your needs are.
10 GB VPS Disk Space, 1mbps unmetered or 150 GB Bandwidth, 128 MB Guaranteed VPS Ram, 512 MB Burstable VPS Ram,Full VPS root access
Equal share cpu, Dualcore Dual cpu VPS servers,Fast RAID10 Storage
Host Unlimited domains
Free Features like - VPS hardening and security, daily backups, Moving assitance and data transfer for VPS moves, Virtuozzo Power Panel, Level 2 Managed services, Enom reseller account, 3 VPS IP Addresses
Choice of OS: CentOS, Debian, Fedora Core, Suse
Choice of VPS Control Panel ($7/mo) : cPanel, Interworx, DirectAdmin, Plesk
In just $19.97/per month

Spy
04-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi Jazzy & Anaconda ,

JaguarPC is a very good hosting company. They provide excellent technical support, many advanced features than anybody else. I am using there Discovery VPS plan & I am very much happy with this plan. I am extremely impressed with the power of my VPS account.

HComm
04-12-2007, 11:53 AM
One of the most common pitfalls when buying a VPS is to go too small.
A VPS is limited to what the CPU and RAM allocations are for that VPS.

So running cPanel (which runs it's own instance of Apache) on a 128 MB RAM VPS is a mistake. Your VPS will crash when there are not enough resources to maintain Db connections, send email and run a control panel at the same time.

A small VPS makes a great DNS or Mirror server, or to test out some scripts that can't be run in a shared environment.
But if you want to resell hosting or run a busy db-based site, you need a lot more RAM. At least 512MB guaranteed with the ability to burst way over that if the cpu is available.
Plus there are control panels that use much less resources than cPanel; both Plesk and DirectAdmin are much lighter.

Mark07
04-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Yeah I must say that it is possible to get that hosting request if you look around and do some research and hopefully you'll be able to get that in your specified budget.

grimlins
04-18-2007, 07:48 AM
I think you may get what you want for your budget.

private_html
09-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Yep!! It's possible!! Try 9cubehosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/?lang=en&action=vps-hosting&submenu=vps-compare) , they provide cheap Linux cloud hosting plans with 24/7 customer support!!There are multiple hosting plans and you can choose the one which meets your requirement.
Details about CONTROL PANEL INSTALLATION:
cPanel Unlimited Domains (for CentOS only) -$10.00/mo
DirectAdmin Unlimited Domains (for CentOS only) -$0.00/mo
Hope this helps you!!
do you realise the last comment on this thread was

"04-18-2007 06:48 AM" ...

Webhosting11
09-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Yeah I must say that it is possible to get that best vps hosting request if you look around and do some research
and hopefully here you'll be able to get that in your specified budget and very low price only at Rs 99/-.

locke815
09-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Are you looking for a hosting that provides you managed services or without managed services ?

om2580
11-22-2014, 06:42 PM
there are many hosting providers you can search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget