PDA

View Full Version : Webuzo Application Manager

mikahow
12-13-2012, 02:40 AM
Hi,

I've come across this Panel named Webuzo which helps me perform all of the tasks I requires like managing unlimited domains, FTP users, MX records, email accounts, auto-install scripts on the fly with more than 280 scripts in their library. Moreover I can also deploy Java sites.
I need some reviews if at all anybody has ideas about Webuzo ?

trickdaltrey
01-25-2013, 12:35 AM
The Webuzo is the application that helps me with the different performance that I work with. The managing of different domains and the FTP users or the various email accounts are all exceptionally well managed when I use this application.

roalddando
02-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Webuzo helps me a lot in managing different domains and FTP users with numerous email accounts. Whenever I take help from this application it yields me the best result.

kimiberly91
05-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Webuzo is kind of an application which has helped me with various performances that I am working with. Managing of various domains and FTP users or the different email accounts is easy.

akonmorgon
07-18-2013, 04:50 AM
The Webuzo helps manage a wide range of domains and the FTP users and different email accounts. Everything is exceptionally well managed by this application.

michaeldavid778
10-01-2013, 12:22 AM
If we use the useful Webuzo application manager, there is greater possibility of managing the website domains in our possession in effective and convenient way.