PDA

View Full Version : eUKHost “Gift Hosting Package” Receives a Great Response from Customers.

GardnerBulkeley
12-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Friday, 21st December 2012 - eUKhost Ltd. - Leeds, UK:
UK web hosting company eUKhost who had introduced their unique “Gift a Website” hosting bundle couple of months ago has further enhanced its unique bundled offering. With Christmas round the corner, the company is offering to send an attractive gift coupon along with a greeting card with every purchase of Gift Hosting bundle if the gift is for a birthday or Christmas present.

With Gift Hosting (http://www.eukhost.com/gift-hosting.php) bundle, customers have the freedom to choose from the entire range of the company’s hosting packages right from shared hosting all the way up to dedicated servers. The company is also offering free domain name registration (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co.uk, org.uk or .me.uk) with all of its hosting packages.

Ryan Watson, Sales Manager at eUKhost said “People these days are showing keen interest in gifting something unique and memorable to their near and dear ones, especially during Christmas. A website could well turn out to be one such memorable gift for many and now with the addition of our gift coupon and a greeting card, this is definitely an ideal gift to present during Christmas.”

According to the company, Gift Hosting has seen quite an enthusiastic customer response since the time it has been launched. It has carefully been designed for new users and they offer the same level of excellent service and support to gift hosting customers as they do to customers of other hosting services with them.

“My sister runs a highly popular gifts business from home. Her hand made gifts are very popular and I thought a website for her business would make it even more successful. I gifted her shared hosting package from eUKhost’s various Gift Hosting bundles, and her website was up and running within no time! She is a complete newbie with all things technical, yet with the ever efficient support staff at eUKhost, she could easily setup a website and her online gift store. With Christmas round the corner, this was the perfect time to set up her online gifts store. She can’t thank me enough!” says one of the several customers who have chosen gift hosting bundle.

And this is not all. With every Gift Hosting bundle purchase, all customers are automatically listed in a draw to win a FREE dedicated server for 2 years with eUKhost! The winner will be announced in January 2013.

About eUKhost:
eUKhost is a leading web hosting company based in Leeds, with over 10 years experience in web hosting services. The portfolio of eUKhost hosting services includes Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers.

The company is reputed as one of the most reliable hosting providers with cutting edge technologies and state of the art data centres. eUKhost has also gained the respect of customers with highly cost effective hosting solutions and the 24x7x367 available customer service with a team of highly experienced professionals. Recently eUKhost also launched an innovative, auto scalable cloud hosting solution ‘eNLight’ which has become one of its fast selling products.

Bovkions
10-27-2021, 04:28 AM
It looks interesting, but as far as I know, one of the Arab oil firms once gave its employees a small amount of agarwood, and it was an exciting souvenir and gift. If you don't know, this is a very rare aromatic tree that doesn't grow much anywhere, a little more detail and prices at https://www.parfum.ae/agarwoods/ (https://www.parfum.ae/agarwoods/).