PDA

View Full Version : cloud hosting

kvchosting
12-27-2012, 04:49 AM
How often do you use cloud hosting?

jewelraz
01-27-2013, 10:39 AM
How often do you use cloud hosting? It really seems weird question!

I am using Atlantic.net (http://www.Atlantic.net) cloud hosting for like two months and obviously each day I am using this service! Without this cloud hosting my site may face several down times in a month, but all credit goes to atlantic.net as they provide very wonderful service.

WebNet Host
02-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Cloud hosting solution is gaining popularity and is going to be the future. More and more host are offering cloud hosting solutions and so are more and more customers willing to pay for it

charcoal
02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting you should use Newpush.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and helpful support, just give them a try.

zaidi1814
02-07-2013, 01:26 PM
What type of question i will asked from cloud hosting provider?
I am looking for cloud hosting service provider.What type of question i will ask from provider.

Corrazon
02-19-2013, 05:37 AM
According to my research Newpush (http://newpush.com/) company have stable servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

_ed_
02-20-2013, 08:31 AM
Is not that only cloud becomes more popular. Cloud platforms become more common in infrastructure setups as they start providing value for money. Admin friendly storage systems that eliminate need for expensive SANs are already coming out. I think it was guy for Onapp who said that 18 months from now cloud will simply be the way we deploy infrastructure and I think it's not far from truth.

thewebhostingdi
02-26-2013, 06:32 AM
What type of question i will asked from cloud hosting provider?
I am looking for cloud hosting service provider.What type of question i will ask from provider.

For availing best Cloud Hosting, you can ask following questions to your cloud Hosting providers :

What about service level agreements?
Does availability extend to data?
What compliance support does the provider offer?
What are the cloud provider's backup and retention procedures? How long is data retained?
How are support requests handled, and what is the expected response time?

kateyang1
02-26-2013, 02:35 PM
You'll want to know more about tech support availability (24x7? Free?) and their uptime guarantee as well.

ChristineRe
04-10-2013, 04:23 AM
The only safe place for my data is 100% under my control. And why would I want to pay for software that someone else owns or has control of?

marrie11
04-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Cloud computing brings applications, storage services and spam filtering. Cloud computing may be a way to add options or capabilities without getting plenty of latest computer equipment, coaching new employees or buying licenses for brand new software system.

alicemaris558
12-14-2014, 11:53 PM
I am already using Cloudoye who provides cloud hosting services (http://www.cloudoye.co.uk/cloud-hosting-service). It host servers with a flexible, scalable and cost-effective approach. They also provides public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud services.

kltranslation11
12-15-2014, 12:40 AM
It exists as an alternative to hosting websites on single servers (either dedicated or shared servers) and can be considered as an extension of the concept of clustered hosting where websites are hosted on multiple servers.

Bluesky94
11-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Cloud hosting is the rage of the day. To be very basic, it is like having access to multiple servers. Servers can be added up at any time and accessed from anywhere. This facilitates easy working as one does not need to have all the software and programs on the server that they work on.

thomasrebello
01-04-2017, 04:37 AM
There are many offshore companies which can provide you with servers, where you can setup your own private cloud infrastructure. I believe everyone who is on the surface web has to, and will act for a abuse complaint registered let be subpeona - as the complaint goes to multiple levels affecting your provider also.

Would you mind sharing why the subpoena is issued for your client and his data.

bellevoir
01-20-2017, 11:05 AM
Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. Other hosting solutions (shared or dedicated) depend on one machine only, while cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.

johnnybeck
01-31-2017, 07:08 AM
Hi, Their main advantages of using cloud hosting are: the load is balanced, security is taken care of and hardware resources are available virtually so they can be used when needed.

boyfrenship91
03-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Newpush.com. Will be useful to help you

skyhost92
03-14-2017, 03:12 AM
Cloud facilitating depends on the most imaginative Cloud figuring advances that permit boundless number of machines to go about as one framework. Other facilitating arrangements (shared or committed) rely on upon one machine just, while cloud hosting security is ensured by numerous servers. The cloud innovation permits simple joining of additional assets, for example, space or RAM and along these lines empower site development.
Cloud Hosting Benefits
Most abnormal amount of site execution ensured by different machines
Ensured server assets (CPU, RAM)
Repetitive information stockpiling
No single purpose of disappointment
Site development adaptability
Bring down evaluating and liberal components

boyfrenship91
04-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Newpush.com. Will be useful to help youWill be good

benjipet
05-30-2017, 09:37 AM
A typical reasoning hosting offering can deliver the following features and benefits: Reliability; rather than being organised on one single instance of an actual actual server the website is organised on a virtual partition which attracts its resources, such as hard drive space, from an comprehensive network of actual actual web servers.

Nathank
06-03-2017, 03:30 AM
I would suggest you to check cloud hosting services with scopehosts (https://www.scopehosts.com/cloud-vps) ,You will get SSD powered hosting services on affordable prices with quick support. Have a look on their services

Hostrigs17
06-03-2017, 11:18 PM
If you are looking for reliable ,cheap and money back cloud hosting (http://www.hostrigs.com) you should use www.hostrigs.com

abhiwebbrain
06-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Up time is very good.

jimcolson23
06-12-2017, 08:19 AM
When anyone have need to hast our application software on server then they have to use Cloud hosting services. It is not a game for how many times it is playing it is just a needs of saving data and time from personal computer issues.
The SageNext provide Cloud hosting services for Small and Medium business applications as like Quickbooks, Peachtree, Sage, Act and Drake.

saurabh mathur
09-28-2017, 07:30 AM
Cloud hosting is very much popular now-a-days and gaining the lots of features into it. I am personally using the cloud hosting features of Microhost company and found them really very good according to my needs.

prince96
06-28-2018, 03:40 AM
Cloud webhosting is hosting that uses the resources of several clustered servers. Basically, this means that your website uses the virtual resources of several servers to accommodate all the aspects of hosting your site. The load is balanced, security is taken care of and hardware resources are available virtually so they can be used when needed. The cluster of servers is the cloud.

team_alphaa
07-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Up to 4 Times Faster Than the Competition. Deploy Worldwide in Under 60 Sec! High Performance Servers. Powerful infastructure. Fast & Reliable. 60 Second Deploy. Activate in Minutes.

emmaaqueenn
07-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Your Data, Your Insight, Your Cloud. We Protect It, You Control It. Learn More. Modernise Business Apps. Get Free Trial. Features: Develops Cloud-Native Applications, Creates Cognitive Solutions, Fuels Innovation With Data And Analytics, Builds & Scales Existing Apps In The Public Cloud.

manoharparakh
09-08-2020, 02:02 AM
ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.

jesica
12-04-2020, 07:04 AM
cloud hosting can be great for organizations who need to have near-perfect uptime and want to grow their servers as they see fit, without experiencing any delay. Working with a high-quality cloud hosting provider can offer you solid security, and very speedy site performance.

Sanya Agrwal
12-11-2020, 08:26 AM
Nowadays 65-70% of businesses are adopting the cloud hosting Service (https://www.highnesscloud.com/quickbooks-hosting), cloud hosting technology is the best technology and it very easy to access and work from anywhere. for more information please visit here: https://www.highnesscloud.com/blog/how-cloud-became-powerful-business-solution

Alicebell05
04-22-2021, 03:35 AM
A cloud-based inventory management system is as easy and effortless as an email. You merely got to log in together with your credentials and you're able to roll. A cloud-based system frees you from all the worries concerning the security and security of your critical business data. Cloud hosting is offering a scalable & secured hosting solution to businesses (https://www.thesagenext.com/blog/quickbooks-hosting-shape-business-idea/) trying to find transparency & flexibility from their host. Host your business apps on the cloud to eliminate any reasonably remote storage or access issue. It's a new kind of hosting & the service provider is providing all the support needed to host your business apps.

Cloudnow
01-11-2023, 12:03 AM
Cloud hosting solution is gaining popularity and is going to be the future. More and more hosts are offering cloud hosting solutions and so are more and more customers willing to pay for it. If you are looking for cloud migration services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-migration-services.html) then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloud now cloud migration services provide faster, cost-effective, and successful cloud transition with zero business impact and implement your cloud strategy with a structured, risk-mitigated approach for full-stack migration.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-migration-services.html