PDA

View Full Version : Any tip to choose Domain name???

graphics art
02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone,
I am ready to start a artists plat form where every one share his piece of art for selling purpose or may be for just introducing.
So friends can you please suggest a domain name for my plan??
Any suggestion will be appreciable for me.

Snoopy
02-26-2013, 05:26 AM
I suppose you should look for more reliable names. Check for offers from Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/), quality domain registrar with high available support and low priced service.

jamesdale183
03-07-2013, 05:45 AM
According to the content of the domain you should keep its name. You can be a member of Eurodns for quality suggestions at low price.

mars123
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi everyone,
I am ready to start a artists plat form where every one share his piece of art for selling purpose or may be for just introducing.

The domain name is very important for any business and it should be easy to remember without much punctuations.Then only people will remember it easily and you will get a good traffic.I find "shareart.co" will be a suitable name for your website. In choosing the registrar also one should be very careful. The registrar should be reliable and provide services at affordable cost.I chose 9cubehosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/) since the cost is low when I get the domain registration and hosting as a package from them with a very good freebie package.They have the suggested domain name available for you.

J Chris
03-26-2013, 07:24 AM
If you want to buy a domain name, domain name register is very easiest and simple process .Nowadays, it would take hardly 20 to 30 mins to complete the domain name registration process. Domain name display your business and give information on internet.

JerrickYeoh
04-23-2013, 02:52 AM
If the artist is popular then go with his name as the domain name.
Or you go with keywords of artist, art , design in the domain name.
Since you going to host a website where store and share all the artwork of him , why not direct get a hosting with a free domain.

GardnerBulkeley
04-23-2013, 03:39 AM
Hi everyone,

How is Findart.com? It is relevant to your website.

bajukhan1
04-23-2013, 11:53 AM
I think Artforyou is good name . :) best of luck

GardnerBulkeley
04-24-2013, 02:45 AM
If you could provide feedback then it would be great. Did you decide on any name?

garydriver5
04-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Naming your site after your domain may seem obvious to some of you, but you'll be surprised to learn that not every website is named after the domain name even when the webmaster owns that domain name.

zita
04-26-2013, 06:18 AM
Choose a Domain that is:

Easy to pronounce and spell
Easy to remember
that defines your Business

marlonmark
04-26-2013, 09:16 AM
globalart.com, beanartist.com, chosenartist.com, suggestyourart.com are what i can suggest...

theshawnchin
05-03-2013, 07:45 AM
I think first try which domain have already sale and now it's available back order and then i think it's very beneficial for you , because which have already purchase then it's owner have working on it and then it's very easy .

links123
06-03-2013, 07:52 AM
You should look for Eurodns with high quality service and low rates.

rebena
06-06-2013, 08:12 AM
A domain Name Should be Unique,Make it Easy to Type and remember,Keep the Name as Short as Possible.I hosted my Website with Sri Ganesh Hosting which provides Lifetime Free Domain Name along with any hosting plan you choose.

Glow
07-03-2013, 05:55 AM
I'd like to add that sibername.com (http://sibername.com/) would be cool place to reg domains at reasonable rates.
They are reliable. You can catch nice opportunity to get your domain at cheap price.
I like them.

dhruvpatel
07-09-2013, 05:58 AM
You can choose any domain name which is short, simple, easy to speak and remember and relate to your audiance in general. Including keyword in domain name has nothing to do with search engine optimization.

stefijain
07-11-2013, 05:48 AM
I think you should select some small name of your company so select some domain name but remember it should be small. Coz i think it would be easier for people to remember your company name if it is small. If some big name then they will have trouble to remember your name.

noahwilson
07-14-2013, 06:27 AM
You domain should be relevant to target keywords.

PoolrepairLV
07-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Try to focus on your niche. This can greatly help you create a domain name that visitors may find suitable.

Markgibson431
07-17-2013, 07:33 AM

ThatGuy
07-18-2013, 03:07 AM
I was impressed by the number of discounts offered by Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/) and would definitely choose this domain name registrar. You will have more privileges, specials and discounts if you deal with them.

Jessica Auston
07-22-2013, 04:03 AM
Related to seo you should ad you keyword into the domain name that is the best.

princymelba1
07-23-2013, 05:32 AM
There are many different extensions available right now. For businesses, I recommend a .com suffix. It is the first extension that most people try when searching for a Website.

CharlesBurn
07-31-2013, 07:31 AM
Domain name must be chosen relevant to the keywords used and focused on main theme or aim of your website for which it is build.

quangstar
08-02-2013, 05:30 AM
I suppose you should look for more reliable names.The domain name is very important for any business

unlukyfellow
08-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi everyone,

Before choosing your domain name keep in your mind follow these steps:
1. choose your domain name in .com extension. It is the best.
2. choose simple that people can easily remember and identify your website.
3. choose your domain name relevant to your website content.
4. Avoid hyphens or numbers
Here by is suggest some domain for your website
sellatrplace.com
artgallaryplace.com
artsgallary.com
You can register your domain at cheap rates from 9cubehosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/)

jainhost
09-24-2013, 05:20 AM
When someone hears about your domain name for the first time, they should be able to instantly and accurately guess at the type of content that might be found there.

JPC-Sabrina
09-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Short and sweet will get you remembered but clever might catch a few more flies.