PDA

View Full Version : New reseller, name help?

paradiseweb
03-05-2013, 10:02 PM
I have always offered hosting to my design clients, but plan on offering it as a true reseller now. Looking to start new separate site for it, now just trying to figure out domain name for the hosting only service. Current business is Paradise Web Design, I was hoping to stick with name (Paradise Web Hosting, Paradise Hosting, etc). None are really open, so here are the options if anyone has advice :)

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
paradisesitehosting.com
paradisesitehost.com
paradiseonlinehost.com
paradisewebhosts.com
paradisewebhost.net

GardnerBulkeley
03-07-2013, 02:19 AM
I have always offered hosting to my design clients, but plan on offering it as a true reseller now. Looking to start new separate site for it, now just trying to figure out domain name for the hosting only service. Current business is Paradise Web Design, I was hoping to stick with name (Paradise Web Hosting, Paradise Hosting, etc). None are really open, so here are the options if anyone has advice :)

ParadiseDomainHosting.com
ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com
paradisesitehosting.com
paradisesitehost.com
paradiseonlinehost.com
paradisewebhosts.com
paradisewebhost.net

I would suggest you go with one of the following: ParadiseWebsiteHosting.com , paradisewebhosts.com

If you can get something like ParadiseWebHosting.com then that would be much better. It would not be too long and would be clear as well.

All the best with your venture.

egenial
03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
I think that name is important and I would recommend you to have that short. In any case you need to understand that your name will be popular or not depending on that how you provide service and support your clients.
If your mother host is good - it is okay. But how to deal with support? In such case I can recommend you using it outsourced. I recommend http://www.supportmonk.com/outsourced-support.html
I believe good servers and support make any name popular and known.

Peligino
03-12-2013, 06:44 AM
Well, The domain name looks very long, I'd suggest you shortening it. For instance, PDhosting(dot)com, PDhost(dot)com, etc.
As a good option to resell from, can also recommend you to take a look at downtownhost.com reseller hosting (https://www.downtownhost.com/reseller-hosting.php) deals.
They looks promising - they've been providing hosting since 2001. Worth to try!

mikeslough5
06-20-2013, 03:56 AM
if any one looking best reseller web hosting go with www.rackhost.biz