PDA

View Full Version : How to increase Alexa Ranking?

stefijain
03-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Hi,

do you know how to improve our alexa ranking? i need to improve alexa ranking of website. please share your suggestions.

Markyarnell08
03-08-2013, 03:28 AM
I'm not really sure about Alexa. But it seems to rank sites based on SERPs (especially Google). Always put up top quality content and build links in highly authoritative sites.

aaron191
03-08-2013, 05:54 AM
There are Several Ways to Increase Alexa Rank. But In IPB I'll List Some Working Tricks That Will Surely Increase Your Alexa Rank.
1. Claim Your Website/Blog
Alexa Pays More Attention About Claimed Websites Ranking. So, go to Alexa and Create an Account & Verify it. Sign in, Find Out Listing & Click on Claim this Website. It is the Way to Edit the Information About Your Website.
2. Install The Alexa Toolbar
Install the Alexa Toolbar to Your Browsers i.e Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Because, When you Update Your Blog With The Browsers Installed With Toolbar It Will Trace Your Blog And Chances of Increasing Alexa Rank Get High. Also Tell Your Friends to Download Alexa Toolbar & Visit Your Blog/Website Randomly.
3. Add Alexa Widget To Website/Blog
Login to Your Alexa Account. Now, Scroll Down. Here You Will Find a Link Called Alexa Site Widget. This Widget Will Account Your Website Rank & Website Visitors. Here You Will Find Some Options. Select the Wanted Option, Get the Code. Now, Go to Your Website Admin panel or Dashboard & Add the Code.

Get The Alexa Widget Here
4. Write Quality Content
You May Know Alexa Consider Some Factors Like Page Views, Unique Visitors, Bounce Rate & Average Time Spent by the Visitors. Always Try to Write Quality Content. Because if Your Contents are Qualified & Unique Your Website Visitors Will Be More Eager to Visit Your Website Again and Again & Spend More Time on it. Thus Your Website will Get More Reputation.

Roald
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Create new links from quality sites that also bring traffic. This way you can increase your Alexa ranking.

uthra
03-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Try to get more traffic to your site. Write a review of your site on Alexa and ask your visitors to do the same. Add fresh content on your website regularly and write guest posts on other blogs to get quality backlinks.

ShivJaiswaL
03-09-2013, 06:37 AM
hi stefijain, Alexa computes traffic rankings by analyzing the Web usage from traffic data sources. It is easy to get good rank in Alexa. You just need to draw good traffic to your website. These days I am using http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org/ It working well with amazing results to boost Alexa rankings for free. thank

jamsen
03-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Get Traffic From Bloggers and Techy guys:

This is the most important factor that effects your Alexa Rank.If you get more visitors who are bloggers and techy guys then your alexa rank will increase fast because all the Bloggers and Techy people will be installing alexa widget on their browsers.

Vamp1re
03-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Social media will be helpful for you to increase your alexa rank.

SASA techno
03-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Quality and category is the main part for increasing an alexa ranking...

stefijain
03-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your all suggestions and comments, i m following all of your suggestions and i can see really good improvement in my alexa ranking. thanks you so much for your help.

Nathan112
04-09-2013, 03:18 AM
The main important factor of top Alexa ranking depends on your website popularity and visitor activities. So make your website user friendly, website content should have to unique and informative, whereby visitors come again and again to visit your website. You should do SEO of your website as well.

sabrinasai
04-10-2013, 02:56 AM
I would suggest not putting too much weight on this metric. There is a lot of debate around the web as to how accurate and useful it is. Some people say that the data is totally exaggerated and skewed, others like to use it. Alexa collects its data by a tool bar installed in the browser for users. If users don’t have the tool bar installed, they are not counted in the data. So in theory, if a website had visitors that were well aware of the Alexa tool bar and didn’t want it installed, that site would have a horrible Alexa ranking. That’s probably a horribly extreme example but you get the idea.

ronpoul
05-08-2013, 08:52 AM
you can find here tips for improving your alexa ranking
http://www.alltechbuzz.net/2012/06/how-to-increase-alexa-rank.html

ronpoul
05-08-2013, 08:58 AM
if you want to improve your alexa ranking then high quaility back link and improve your visitor . i am sure your alexa rank will improve.

ronpoul
05-08-2013, 09:00 AM
creat high quaility link and do smo for your web site.

Mark Steve
05-09-2013, 08:56 AM
IMO, alexa ranking is not important you should concentrate on Google ranking which is important in SEO.

webcreations
05-10-2013, 01:47 AM
These are easily achieve a higher traffic & rank with Alexa:
1 Content:Write high-quality content that appeals to your blog visitors. Promote your content on social bookmarking sites, forums and on Twitter.Great link-worthy content will leads to an natural increase in site traffic and is an excellent way to passively increase your Alexa rank.
2 Guest Posting:This is a easiest and effective traffic generating method that should be used as often as you can get accepted to provide a guest post because the traffic potential is absolutely huge.
3 Blog Commenting:Blog commenting, one of the easiest and most easiest way to get targeted traffic.
4 Forum Posting:This strategy can really help your traffic explode because if someone from a related forum visits your blog and likes what they see, they will send people visiting their forum to your blog, thus help you to improve your alexa ranking.

blessy_smith
05-10-2013, 01:54 AM
The secret behind increasing Alexa Rank is to "get traffic from bloggers”. If you get more traffic from bloggers then your Alexa Rank will boost like anything.