PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof servers need

BPH
09-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Hello friends

I'm dedicated servers reseller from Russia. I sell servers all over
the world but now some of my clients ask me about bulletproof servers.
And my partners recommend me contact this forum with this question.

I have few clients which interested in servers with high tolerance to
abuses. They are ready to pay for this service but as you understand,
they want to see quality.

Can you recommend servers in China, Hongkong, Taiwan or any other country. Of course I'm interested in recommendations for peoples which checked in this business.

Thank you beforehand for your answers.

felosi
09-12-2007, 06:00 AM
you mean like servers to do abuse from? Like something illegal?
Or abuses as in the site is gonna be attacked?

I dont think you will get any help here finding hosting to abuse the net from.

Bodhost
09-12-2007, 02:44 PM
So basically what are you likely to host?

Ryan-Limestone
09-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Fortunately just about any host is not going to endorse any type of abuse from their networks. I know that parts of Asia are really cracking down on this policy, I would be sure to make sure to take very close notice of whatever the local law dictates in the area your planning on hosting.

BPH
09-23-2007, 04:26 AM
My clients want to host not legal content. I have own AS with 256 IP addresses. I'm interested in cooperation with company which can setup servers for me and route my AS to this servers.
Content : spam, trojans and other bullshit. Sorry for this question but it's question of my clients. Not mine.

Ryan-Limestone
09-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Ouch, thats going to be pretty tough to find any help on. Simply due to the nature in which it is going to be used. You do get cool points for at least being honest about it though. I know a lot of Asia is starting to seriously crack down on that type of thing, so it is not going to be easy to find somewhere.

Normally I would say good luck, but we dont need more spam/trojans continuing to saturate an already oversaturated online environment.

ls_drew
10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Nice...another spammer wannabe. :p

Dimension4
10-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Yes, it is going to be tough to find servers for this. Even is a provider agrees, the datacenter may have other views or policies on this and will shut it down.

Crucialp
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
i would look for some new clients.. That's only going to bring you trouble from all corners of the world. Be smart and don't risk your business on something like this.

~ServerPoint~
12-04-2007, 03:57 AM
I think that local laws won't allow you to have such server. As rule DC are being abused directly, not web hosting companies with servers into that DC.