PDA

View Full Version : vps

sl51
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
hi sorry if this is in the wrong section i was renting a vps off a guy for 45 dollars 50gb disk space, then he stopped doing it ive checked on the forums but uk prices are a rip off could someone pm or rec a good one which i can use for sharing files think his was from Canada also are they easy 2 set up?thx for help

Ryan-Limestone
09-19-2007, 02:27 PM
I would suggest checking the advertising forums. I am sure there are plenty of companies on here than can suit your needs.

Good luck,
Ryan

sl51
09-19-2007, 02:34 PM
lol didnt notice them thx ill have a look

Ryan-Limestone
09-21-2007, 01:27 PM
No prob! Good luck!

leaseweb
11-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Did you check out eurovps.com ?

Bodhost
11-21-2007, 08:33 AM
hi sorry if this is in the wrong section i was renting a vps off a guy for 45 dollars 50gb disk space, then he stopped doing it ive checked on the forums but uk prices are a rip off could someone pm or rec a good one which i can use for sharing files think his was from Canada also are they easy 2 set up?thx for help

Please let us know your budget and we will provide you the best vps configuration. :)

Webhosting11
07-12-2012, 06:24 AM
VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting is also a great fit for businesses expecting rapid growth, heavy website traffic, and who run highly interactive, dynamic websites on the Internet. In Motion partitions very high-performance server into different virtual servers, and also each with a reserved amount of CPU and RAM resources.

Bluesky94
11-02-2016, 05:01 AM
A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service.
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, performance may be lower, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node.

skyhost92
03-14-2017, 07:09 AM
A virtual private server (VPS), likewise called a virtual devoted server (VDS), is a virtual server that appears to the client as a dedicated server however is really introduced on a PC serving different web destinations. A solitary PC can have a few VPS servers (https://www.skyhost.pk/dedicated-servers-in-pakistan), every one with its own particular working framework (OS) that runs the hosting programming for a specific client.

jerryperes
03-22-2019, 03:15 AM
VPS (https://easy.gr/en/hosting/managed-hosting) hosting is an abbreviation for Virtual Private Server hosting. Virtual Private Server hosting plans offer virtual machines to clients. The concept of virtualization is similar to shared hosting where one server computer can have multiple sites running on it. However, virtualization technology allows each account to be treated as its own machine with its own dedicated resources and operating system.