PDA

View Full Version : Starting A Domain Reseller Business.

noahwilson
04-20-2013, 05:16 AM
Hi friends,
I am considering to launching a domain reseller business in next month. I wanna know how good it is to start a business like it now. please share your feedback.
Thanks.

LuxuryServers
04-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Don't suspect to make a lot of money doing domain selling. Domains are sold at $10 sometimes $9 a year making it like about 2-4 dollars a person makes profit if they are doing domain reselling though another company.

First you'll have to get a reseller account form enom or any other provide the downfall about this is that your going to have to put money into the account before you can even use it and create a domian meaning you can not just make a sale and use the $10 you just got from them to create the domain most time you'll get the $10 and you'll already have money in your reseller account to create the domain..

its pretty mixed up and I can not explain it any more better. you'd be better off gong with shared web hosting.

GardnerBulkeley
04-24-2013, 02:43 AM
If you only resell domains it won't help you much. You should also think of a reseller.

sslsecurity
09-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Hope you have started your domain re-seller business and it should be going well. Actually there is a huge competition in web hosting and domain reselling business. You must focus on the customer support service and the competitive prices with interesting offers it might be helpful to grow up your domain re-seller business.

valeria
10-29-2013, 04:06 AM
This business is quite interesting, but this job is very tough. You would very hard work for it.

nrvaghela
10-29-2013, 05:02 AM
ROI is very good only if you can give hosting services at competitive rate and with maximum services. Because there are many hosting service provider now days and its a tough business to do.

Wooservers
10-29-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi friends,
I am considering to launching a domain reseller business in next month. I wanna know how good it is to start a business like it now. please share your feedback.
Thanks.
Only Domain reselling option will not help you a lot. You will have to consider Reselling Servers and offer your clients best solution to flourish your business !