PDA

View Full Version : how would you find backlinks of any sites from google search?

mishellrogen
04-25-2013, 09:08 AM
hi guys.please tell me how to find back links of any site and also how to find that how much pages of my website have already been crawled by Google.guys i really need to know about this.

MilesGeek
04-25-2013, 02:19 PM
As far as I know Google is not helpful when it comes to finding back links of any website. To check the number of crawled pages login to your Google webmaster account or type site:milesweb.com in Google search bar.

maxjohn148
04-25-2013, 04:04 PM
i would like to suggest you to see your backlinks from this site smallseotools.com
Coz its my experience you will get allot of things from here

JerrickYeoh
04-25-2013, 10:19 PM
You can search site:yourdomain to find out how much of your pages being index by google.
For the numbers of pages index and numbers of backlink you can get in webmaster tools after you submit your sitemap in webmaster.
You can check how many sites been index and how many sites that links in to your sites.

sabrinasai
04-26-2013, 12:22 AM
link: your domain.com
For eg: link:abc.com

webcreations
04-26-2013, 02:18 AM
http://backlinkwatch.com/ give you all info about do-follow & no-follow back-links of your website.You may once try it.

Markyarnell08
04-26-2013, 02:32 AM
i would like to suggest you to see your backlinks from this site smallseotools.com
Coz its my experience you will get allot of things from here

Already clicked the link. That website is a Jack-of-all-trades SEO service package! Thanks for the link. :o

blessy_smith
04-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Using the tools called ahrefs.com or backlinkwatch.com

aryanmarshall45
04-26-2013, 06:09 AM
I am using seo spyglass software. it give us in detail information about website.

fauzsp
04-26-2013, 10:13 AM
HELLO MISS mishellrogen
you must have use http://backlinkwatch.com/ it is the best site to know your sites backlinks and it also tells the health and even it flagged or not this tools provides every information

serviceproz
04-27-2013, 06:56 AM
i used backlinkwatcher.com but after seeing and checking the result on ahref.com i liked it. Because i am doing seo on my project but backlinkwatcher still showing the same number of backlinks from long time. They are not updating it.

I liked the ahref.com interface and it is also user friendly.