PDA

View Full Version : MLM referral program with website for $10 a month/Ways to market your website

HarlemLegend
11-29-2007, 04:28 AM
First I would like to thank you for reading my forum

and if you want to make money online join this well known Inc 500 Affilliate program

www.website.ws/mlmtycoon Secondly I would like to say

a couple of things this business only works if

(YOU) the person who is reading this forum

participates. The beauty of this system is YOU

make money by helping others make money now thats love if

you choose to ignore it and say it wont work then no one makes money

its kind of like voting for President if every

democrat says i'm not voting cause it wont

change anything then a republican stays in

office and vice versa so ignore the negative thoughts and lets make some money

but if you tell yourself "I'll give it a try its only $10 a month" if you dont want any monthly fees pay the full $120 for the entire year

The company is called GDI its an Inc500 ranked company: #37th fastest growing in the USA and expanding international

The industry is a multi-billion dollar per year industry

Experts predict that 500 million domain names will be registered per year within 10 years

Here are ways to market your MLM website

Be sure to sign under someone

1. Start off with convincing your friends and family members to join under you (if you cant recruit anyone GDI has a list of leads for you to contact once you've sign up)

2. Find out how to print business cards and flyers and pass them out constantly or you can purchase GDI cards 1000 for $49.99

3.Be sure to get you a myspace and youtube account if you dont already have one

4. Get a video camera and record clips on youtube showing your "WS" website or just video yourself telling about making money with this website easy and free on youtube

5. Find out how to Put your Youtube clips on myspace their are clips showing how on youtube

6. Tell all your myspace friends to join the business copy and paste your website link into your myspace page in your "About me" section

7. Google has a marketing program called PPC thats pay per click but it's cost a bit but it works I suggest you start off with a budget of 100 dollars and select 50 cent per click with this program your website will be on top of the Search engine like google and yahoo

This money making opportunity is called multi level marketing

This is not a pyramid scheme cause you will get a

website and the levels stop at 5 so there will

be no one at the very top collecting all the

money. Also there will be no one with your

bank account number the website company

handles all pay outs and they accept (PAYPAL) if you dont trust it get a

prepaid debit card it has no overdraft fees no

attachments make sure you keep $10 per

month on the card for your website fee there is

money to be made on the net check these

numbers out. lets just say that you get 20 people on

your first line the reason I say twenty is

because its easy to get 10 friends 10 family members and if you get 10 people to join under you your website fee of $10 balances out so you pay nothing but still keep $10 in your payout account

one person = to $1

lets say those 20 people gets 20 people thats 20X20=400 dollars per month

lets say those 400 people get 20 thats 400x20=$8000 let say those 8000

people get 20 people thats $160,000 lets say those 160,000 people gets

20 people thats 3.2 million and it stops at 5 levels im not saying youre

going to make millions but if you stay focused and every body does their

part you will be financially independant me myself im striving for $10,000 per month

Note: If you pay your $10 a month by prepaid debit you might want to select on your members page that you want to receive your commision check by mail or if you have paypal select receive payments via paypal. prepaid debit cards only hold $500 so if youre recieving $1000 per month only $500 would be on the card. Payments go out on every 15th of the month

Everyone can make money here if everyone participates all starting

with YOU also you might want to coach your

first level of people cause thats who is going to

make you your money thats why I have this

forum I send people here to my forum just

incase I have to many people to coach or not

enough time you might want to start your own

forum to coach your first line if you dont have

time and I thank each and everyone for reading my forum

if you want to join the business contact me at

al2tycoons@yahoo.com or just click OR sign under me at www.website.ws/mlmtycoon also GDI has a support line for any questions if you are having problems with understanding how to do anything on the site

the yahoo button below or email me at cade.anthony@yahoo.com Im

all for helping people cause I know how hard it is out there financially

consider this as an escape away from it all and if you have no time and

you want to try it out the business pretty much runs itself all you do is tell

others to join under you thats it also PATIENCE is the KEY God bless

you and good luck

benetile
09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the plan and kind towards the end.. Good to check these out.

genroque74
02-02-2011, 07:54 AM
[B][I]Hey guys,

I saw a very interested topic on this forum that I wanted to reply to so it made me drop by.
This forum has some very interesting topics, and im glad to be here! Anyways, here are some interesting links

extremeleadprogram.com

jackmcmahon
03-21-2011, 02:55 AM
Thanks for sharing your tips. I think it will really help us in marketing our site.

christinecccc
03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
This tips will help me. Thank you.

jackmiller
05-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Thanks for sharing such kind of offer!

blue7floyd
10-31-2012, 08:04 AM
This thread deals with ways to market a site. I have been in the SEO business for quite a long time now and these points really brings out the things people in this field should be aware of. Thank you!

Rahulcube
11-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for MLM referral program. I have used it for my small business and proud to be say that I got 30 % of the profit to my business and also I have referred my all the friends about this scheme. I am happy they also got some profit out of it. http://www.outlooksetting.com]Outlook ( [url) setting[/url]

kutebaby83
11-13-2012, 04:54 AM
I thinks i have been in the SEO business for quite a long time now and these points really brings out the things people in this field should be aware .
:cool: