PDA

View Full Version : how to improve domain authority?

stefijain
04-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Hi,

how to improve the domain authority? Please share your suggestions and write comments.

theshail
04-29-2013, 04:13 AM
It's not as difficult as it seems.

You need to publish only original and informative content on your website.
Build high quality inbound links from authority website.
Build your brand through Social Media.
Use Website Design and Functioning which gives best user experience.

alok897
04-29-2013, 06:45 AM
Old domain have a more Domain Authority than new one, you can increase domain authority by getting link from high authority website and your niche websites.

steveschmidt85
04-29-2013, 11:11 AM
It's not that easy as it seems to increase the domain authority of the sites because it depend on various factors like domain age, backlinks to the site, site quality. If your site has best content and better SEO optimization than it will help your site to increase domain authority, but still it takes time.

blessy_smith
04-30-2013, 02:21 AM
I have noticed that for most people's sites, domain authority is typically higher than page authority, and my suspicion is that our domain authority score staying static is capping our page authority potential to some degree. Our SEOmoz scores are quite low for our toolbar PR.

Roald
05-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Original unique contents for users/visitors and links from authority sites make your site and domain more respectable and authority one.

stefijain
05-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi,

thanks for your all the comments and suggestions. i will work on my website to increase the domain authority. i hope it will help to improve the website ranking.

sjoseph
05-07-2013, 03:38 AM
To improve your domain authority you need to focus on your overall SEO. Concentrate on you link profiles and try to get more links from well linked pages.

Markyarnell08
05-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Old domain have a more Domain Authority than new one, you can increase domain authority by getting link from high authority website and your niche websites.

You're right. That's why it's better to make your first domain forever if possible. It already has reputation.

SANTOSH123
05-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks friends for share this information....

stefijain
05-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Hi,

really thanks to everyone for sharing nice suggestions and comments. i will follow your ideas and hope to see some good results soon.

terrijhon
05-20-2013, 01:11 AM
Well to to improve your domain authority you should generate links from high PR and relevant sites,

barbu5
05-20-2013, 04:43 AM
Domain authority depends on PR. so you need high PR backlinks from relevant content to your website. But high PR doesn't guarantee you #1 position in Google results.

innovativeweb
05-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Hello Guys,

Thank you very much for your help.Website's PR is really helpful for domain authority.

Markgibson431
05-20-2013, 06:45 AM

steverandey
05-20-2013, 06:46 AM
There are numerous signals that the search engines consider when ranking a website and as we know the search engines are constantly tweaking these algorithms and giving more or less weight to certain factors in order to improve search results and combat web spam. While we don’t know exactly how much of a factor it is compared to other signals, we do know that one of the things that the search engines consider is the authority (or power) of the domain of the website. Domain authority conveys trust to the search engines which is important because the search engines want to rank websites that users will find beneficial. Here are 3 ways to improve your domain authority for the search engines:

Build Inbound Links
One factor that the search engines consider when determining the authority of a domain is the number of inbound links that are pointing to it which conveys the “popularity” of the website. If a website has lots of inbound links from other high authority websites, it is considered to be a high authority site by association. One website only links to another if there is useful information to be found at the destination site. There are many white hat link building tactics, but what really helps generate quality inbound links is creating and distributing quality content on a regular basis.

Add Pages
The size of a website on a domain contributes towards its authority. As the number of content pages on a website grows, as does the chance that a page on that website will generate inbound links. A great way to add quality content to your website on a regular basis is to incorporate a blog onto the domain. These blog posts will ensure that the search engine spiders continue to return the website to index it.

Priya321
05-20-2013, 07:27 AM
i dont know

Sara Watson
05-22-2013, 02:43 AM
The best way to influence the domain authority is to improve the overall SEO. Particularly you should focus on your link profile. Try to get relevant and quality links.