PDA

View Full Version : VPS Website panel

necproi
05-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Hello,

How to change ip address for a website in website panel?
I have two IP addresses on my VPS. I want to assign an IP address to website.

thewebhostingdi
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Refer following article for the steps to assign Dedicated IP address to a website from WebsitePanel :

Assign dedicated IP from WebsitePanel (https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/knowledgebase/908/How-to-Assign-dedicated-IP-address-to-your-website-from-WebsitePanel.html)

Saym
05-13-2013, 01:26 AM
First you tell me that how can you have 2 Ip address for a single vps. I use FTTH connection. But have a single ip address. But after read this post I think it may be more helpful for me.

zita
05-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Great information you have shared here.. Here, i could learn about assigning an IP to a website from c Panel.

righteous
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
I think need to contact web hosting company regarding change of IP

carolwilliams
08-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Can we change our website ip by own?

paullopez
08-02-2013, 02:58 AM
First you tell me that how can you have 2 Ip address for a single vps. I use FTTH connection. But have a single ip address. But after read this post I think it may be more helpful for me.

Depends on service provider, but these days many hosting companies provide 2 dedicated IP address with VPS.

Wooservers
10-29-2013, 05:55 AM
Hello,

How to change ip address for a website in website panel?
I have two IP addresses on my VPS. I want to assign an IP address to website.

If you are new to cPanel, better to contact your service provider rather than making a mess of it.

jannankhan1101
09-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi, it is easy to change an IP for a website by going to your whm and login as root user, then go to a tab saying IP function, there you will see an option for change your website IP Address easily. Thanks.

singhabhishek25
09-22-2014, 07:44 AM
I also agree that the best option is to contact your hosting provider to understand better about their system, because in my opinion you should not make mess of your website setting etc..

alicemaris558
11-18-2014, 04:57 AM
You can contact the web hosting provider to understand the procedure of Ip address. According to me, Dial Web Hosting is the best web hosting provider that offers VPS hosting (http://www.dialwebhosting.com/vps-hosting), shared hosting, email hosting and reseller hosting services at affordable rates.