PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions on getting colocated hosting in USA

Peligino
05-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Hey guys,
it happened so that one of my clients started looking for colocated hosting in USA.
I decided to help him. Do you know any good options for this?
What are your views on HostDepot.com US hosting services?
is it reliable web host? Any alternatives for comparison?

fcolor
05-28-2013, 10:57 AM
Are you considering this company only or you have certain requirements about location, network, and services which your client wants to use?

Gogax - Simon
06-17-2013, 12:30 PM
i have never heard of this company, i suggest looking through the review section first to find a good and reputable dedicated server provider.

righteous
06-18-2013, 12:30 PM
i also never hear about this company so can't give u best advice you can find some reviews about this company over internet or you can choose other hosting providers in USA

Glow
08-01-2013, 07:40 AM
I have seen pretty good colocation packages offered by Hostforweb.com (http://Hostforweb.com/), decent web host based in Chicago.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

egihosting
08-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Are you looking to colocate your server (or) you are looking for web hosting packages? There are different choices available.
1. Get rack space, bandwidth and power and then colocate your server.
2. Get dedicated Servers/VPS and setup your own web hosting server.
3. Choose web hosting package on shared servers.

First you have to decide what you want.

sandy0444
09-18-2013, 06:30 AM
Why you are not suggest him to co-locate its servers in India.

WSWD
09-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Why you are not suggest him to co-locate its servers in India.

Because the OP specifically said he is looking for US datacenters.

Bull
12-30-2013, 04:29 AM
The most impressive aspect of HostDepot.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Naraz1
03-05-2015, 05:52 AM
you can find some reviews about this company over internet or you can choose other hosting providers in USA

manishold
01-11-2019, 01:46 AM
US Dedicated - Dedicated Servers in USA, Colocation and VPS ...
https://usdedicated.com/
Dedicated Servers, Colocation, VPS, Cloud Servers & More. ... Hosted with best-in-class CoreSite infrastructure, INAP Bandwidth, and On-Premise DDoS

jesica
05-06-2021, 10:19 AM
All I can say is that HostDepot is the reliable stable host. They have awesome deals on both Linux and Windows hosting deals, which I'm recently trying out.