PDA

View Full Version : USA Hosting recommendations? need cloud VPS solution for my project

Adam001
05-29-2013, 06:11 AM
Hello,

I'm currently looking for a cloud VPS provider, I expect the following things to be covered by management:

Help with initial setup/configuration of cPanel/WHM
Transfer cPanel accounts to the VPS when needed
Installation of SSL certificates
Recently came across Kvchosting.com, but still hesitating to deal with them or not.
How reliable is this web host? Can I trust them? Any info on their server stability and customer support?

Server Hosting
05-29-2013, 12:23 PM
You can trust wCloudHosting.com in USA for their high stability and skilful support

GardnerBulkeley
05-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Any reputable provider would be able to do all that for you. Any other requirements you have? Do you have any budget for the vps? There are many providers that you can look at based on that.

qomnishwhite
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM
You can also look for the telecom giant AT&T. They too have entered this business. Apart from this one another company in the name of Enomaly is also the one which is quite good.

transilvania
05-31-2013, 08:54 AM
I'd recommend you to try a2hosting.com services.
They provide their services in a quality manner applying SSD technology which makes their load speed 300% fast!
MAY34 is their 34% off.

thewebhostingdi
06-02-2013, 04:49 AM
I will recommend you to once look at AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting provides 24x7x365 support by Live chat & by email so you can get support anytime.

ThatGuy
06-03-2013, 05:49 AM
From the personal experience with ChicagoVPS.net I can say this host is best! I haven't downtime at all, websites are loading ultra-fast and support staff is available all round the clock.

Glow
06-04-2013, 06:18 AM
I know that Kvchosting.com reputed US web host that is very flexible. Uptime guarantee is 99.9% - looks to be a good option to host web sites. They offer nice specials and discounts from time to time.

Corrazon
06-07-2013, 05:16 AM
I'd recommend you to get a VPS solution from ChicagoVPS. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. Support is always ready to help and stability is highest.

Peligino
06-11-2013, 06:52 AM
No doubt, Kvchosting.com hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Contact them in order to avoid future misunderstandings - you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Snoopy
06-13-2013, 08:05 AM
As for reliable host with quality VPS plans you can trust A2hosting. They are wonderful host, great service nice people to deal with. Very helpful and understanding support providing low-cost plans.

Bull
06-17-2013, 05:30 AM
You will be pleased. KVChosting.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

charcoal
06-18-2013, 05:29 AM
Go with ChicagoVPS (http://chicagovps.net/) solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

russeladword
06-18-2013, 06:52 AM
There are numerous hosting solutions available in the market but few are acquiescent for development environment in comparison to Drupal, Magento & Joomla hosting. Cloudways have humble origins and started out as a standing cloud but due to its ease of use and user friendly features it garnered the attention of small businesses & digital agencies in europe.

klimm
06-19-2013, 07:59 AM
It seems to me a2hosting.com can be helpful for you.
Their services have SSD technology which makes load speed fast and they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well.
HAPPY10 is their 34% off.

Vec&sec
06-21-2013, 04:23 AM
I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package from KVChosting.com (http://KVChosting.com/), and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
Highly recommend these guys!

paullopez
06-24-2013, 07:09 AM
@OP, please note that when you open a thread for a specific requirement, make sure that you response to the offers or suggestions provided by other forum members. Not replying to the thread will make a negative impact on your reputation here on forum. BTW, if you are still interested, you might want to check out our offerings on bodHOST LTD. Kindly send me a PM if you are interested in any of our solution.