PDA

View Full Version : E-Commerce Dedicated

fcolor
05-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi,

What kind of software applications do you guys run on your e-commerce websites hosted on your own dedicated server? I'm trying to define a few e-commerce Dedicted server suits

Alcatrazz
06-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Have you thought about optimizing your servers for Magento?
I know that one of the best e-commerce hosts offering e-commerce shared deals Simplehelix.com is successfully offering Magento hosting.

~ServerPoint~
06-26-2008, 02:59 AM
fcolor, I think that you need to learn first of all which ones are the most popular ones and then try to include some of them to your offers.

Dimension4
06-28-2008, 08:54 PM
I agree, I would do some searching to see which ones are popular on dedicated servers and work on offering those.

Callisto
07-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I guess you may check what's offered by e-commerce hosts lile cirtexhosting.com, mmhosting.com and hostmonster.com, anyway I suggest you offer Miva, Zen, OsCommerce, be ready to offer dedicated IPs and SSL certificates.

grimlins
07-03-2008, 05:07 AM
I have seen that MarbleHost.com offers different e-commerce in their pre-installed PHP scripts. But you don't even have to pay for them as they are free bonuses from this company.

~ServerPoint~
07-08-2008, 02:01 AM
I have seen that MarbleHost.com offers different e-commerce in their pre-installed PHP scripts. But you don't even have to pay for them as they are free bonuses from this company.
Yes they do.... But they do not have dedicated servers ;)

Webhosting11
07-02-2012, 08:31 AM
I suggest to you http://www.webhostings.in is the best E-commerce dedicated and their pre-installed PHP scripts,which ones are popular on dedicated servers and work on offering those.

andyowen22
07-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.