PDA

View Full Version : Hqhost.net dedicated?

Bull
05-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Hello!
What do you think or can to say about Hqhost.net dedicated servers? How are they? I'm planing to host adult content there.

grimlins
05-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Are you looking for reviews on them?

~ServerPoint~
05-07-2008, 08:12 AM
As far as i remember - they have forum with them. So in this case better to visit their forums

Dimension4
05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Yes, if they have a forum you may be able to tell a lot about their service. Low activity on the forum may not be bad, just look for any bad reviews or issues being brought up.

Vec&sec
05-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Dimension4, I think that activity on the forum is doesn't matter at all. As far as I know all forums are support forums and used web hosting companies like customers made FAQ database.
And this company has SUPPORT forum: http://forum.hqhost.net/en/. I hope that would be useful for OP.

~ServerPoint~
05-29-2008, 04:53 AM
I think that low activity on the supportforums say that tghey are all right IMO

transilvania
06-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Dimension4, I think that activity on the forum is doesn't matter at all. As far as I know all forums are support forums and used web hosting companies like customers made FAQ database.
And this company has SUPPORT forum: http://forum.hqhost.net/en/. I hope that would be useful for OP.
Support forum is a helpful thing in fixing any issues IMHO. HqHost.net provides their support via ICQ, ticket system and email. Do you know what their response time guarantee is?

Alcatrazz
06-25-2008, 03:43 AM
I don't think that response time guarantee is a useful thing, I mean what's more important is the whole system of support offered by the company. If it's pro-active support as offered by Solidhost.com, response time has no sense.

~ServerPoint~
06-26-2008, 03:02 AM
I don't think that response time guarantee is a useful thing, I mean what's more important is the whole system of support offered by the company.
You can guarantee everything, other thing what you can offer and you will never get that unless you try it. ;)

Alcatrazz
06-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Yes, I know even 100% uptime is quite possible if when the official server is down queries go to the backup server, but the whole thing just seems to be rather costly.

Ahmad
06-26-2008, 07:43 AM
I think that low activity on the supportforums say that tghey are all right IMO

Agree. Why should someone go to support if everything is OK?

And personal note: hqhost.net appears to be rather reliable and quality provider for dedis. I consider this, and saw several positive feedbacks relatively this company. Anyway - to see is better than to hear...