PDA

View Full Version : Online Pay Systems

mr_k
05-30-2008, 10:19 AM
There is a new payment systems directory - http://www.onlinepaysystems.info. Looks like it's still under construction but going to be pretty good service.

~ServerPoint~
06-05-2008, 08:03 AM
So what is the main goal of your posting?

ASP-Hosting.ca
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
I would be very careful with any new online payment provider.

mr_k111
06-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I would like to hear critics, suggestions and advices how to improve it.

P.S. I couldn't login as "mr_k"

~ServerPoint~
06-12-2008, 06:37 AM
So you are running that web site and looking for the reviews?

Anantha
07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Is that a directory of all the payment processors or is it a payment processor like paypal. Its look a bit unprofessional to be honest mate.

DennisG
09-09-2008, 10:05 AM
A service provider that is not limited to just being an online payment processing service is Gate2Shop, (www.g2s.com) with all of the additional services required to get you up and doing business, also provides you with additional avenues to market your product. So if a provider does not have everything covered, then they are not right for you.

Paymerica
09-10-2008, 01:42 PM
You always want to do research on any new processor that you pick up, the best bet is always look who your hosting company is partnered with. They have brokered a deal with them to give you the best rates and the hosting company has reearched them for you.

Oracle
05-13-2009, 01:09 PM
i am not going to use any new paymant system since paypal is the best for me and i think that it is the best payment processors on net..

RH1
05-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I have to agree with oracle, I have used Paypal for 9 years since I started web hosting and have never really had any issues

Oracle
05-19-2009, 09:22 AM
For transfering payments from credit cards - payment processing systems or payment gateway.
A payment gateway is an e-commerce service that authorizes payments for e-businesses and online retailers. It is the equivalent of a physical POS (point-of-sale) terminal located in most retail outlets. A merchant account provider is typically a separate company from the payment gateway. Some merchant account providers have their own payment gateways but the majority of companies use 3rd party payment gateways. The gateway usually has 2 components:
a) the virtual terminal that can allow for a merchant to securely login and key in credit card numbers or
b) have the website's shopping-cart connect to the gateway via an API to allow for real time processing from the merchant's website...........

webmedia
05-23-2009, 02:00 AM
there are many payment options to use in e-commerce websites, but you have to choose one by which you got good benefit & easy to use. i like paypal for payment option.

amadoalano
01-06-2011, 02:19 PM
There are many different payment systems available to traders via the Internet. These include conventional loans, and debit card charges, but also new technologies such as digital wallets, cash, payment by mobile phone and e-checks. Another form of payment system is to allow a party 3 to complete the transactions on the Internet for you.

famerbeen
02-22-2011, 04:39 AM
Our company already has a secure online system through which our customers can login with a unique username/password and view their open invoices on an invoice by invoice basis.

johntikolo
05-26-2011, 03:42 AM
If you want to buy any things then there are no tension for cash because now online payment system is available in market. I like this online payment system. It is very useful and fast for all business.

Poonam
05-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Paypal supports many payment options that can be used as required and subjective requirements. Some of its extra features - support for donations, shopping cart and recurring billing for that repeats every month. This payment option is used worldwide for its tremendous convenience.

schwa
05-30-2011, 03:39 AM
It seems like kind of newly built pay system! Don't know too much about this! How could we disburden this?

HenryWilson
06-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Can you share some of the unique features of website.