PDA

View Full Version : MicroVPS.com any good?

Bull
07-14-2008, 08:06 AM
Hello!
Could you please post here what you think (know about) MicroVPS.com (http://microvps.com/)? Are they the ones we can trust?

~ServerPoint~
07-15-2008, 02:12 AM
I have seen their ad in google several days ago... What for are you looking in them? Or just need VPS?

transilvania
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Think only VPS.

Bobby
08-01-2008, 03:03 AM
To OP, if you are looking for cheap and reliable VPS with resourceful features, I'd suggest that you have a look at say ASPnix.com or VPSlink.com or ServerPoint.com VPS deals.
These companies are stable and provide their services for a long while on different OSs.

Callisto
08-04-2008, 04:07 AM
Consider also Globaltap.com - their VPS deals seem to be good. and give your thoughts at the same time.

There are both windows and linux deals, full of features, and pricing is not too high.

klimm
08-06-2008, 03:57 AM
To OP, if you are looking for cheap and reliable VPS with resourceful features, I'd suggest that you have a look at say ASPnix.com or VPSlink.com or ServerPoint.com VPS deals.
These companies are stable and provide their services for a long while on different OSs.
If I'm not mistaken ASPnix.com specializes only in providing Windows services. If the OP needs it, then they are all right in that. Prices are not very high and multifaceted features they provide.

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Looking for a vps package to use as a platform for e-store I have narroed doen the search to Microvps.com and asmallorange.com, I like the pricing of Microvps.com and a wide choice of OS they offer, however I have found more reviews of Asmallorange.com.
Any ideas here? Any other vps provider you can recommend.....?