PDA

View Full Version : Serverpoint.com VPS?

Vec&sec
07-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Hello guys!
What you think about Serverpoint.com VPS (http://www.serverpoint.com/english/vps-hosting.phtml) ? Is that good choice?
Please let me know what you think about the company?

~ServerPoint~
07-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Thank you for considering us. Please feel free to contact me directly once you have any question.

Ahmad
07-29-2008, 04:31 AM
ServerPoint is a good company, but I would advice you not to concentrate upon one provider. I would recommend you to look through several offering to have a notion about the offers and demand.

I can recommend you visiting Globaltap.com (http://globaltap.com/virtualplus.html) - their VPS deals seem to be very attractive, as for me. But everything here depends on what exactly are you looking for.

Callisto
08-04-2008, 03:59 AM
Hello guys!
What you think about Serverpoint.com VPS (http://www.serverpoint.com/english/vps-hosting.phtml) ? Is that good choice?
Please let me know what you think about the company?

I think ServerPoint.com is one of the most reliable companies, and thus I suppose dealing with them on any hosting deals is a good choise... what another company has 10 years of successful experience? I do not think you find many...

klimm
08-06-2008, 03:14 AM
I think ServerPoint.com is one of the most reliable companies, and thus I suppose dealing with them on any hosting deals is a good choise... what another company has 10 years of successful experience? I do not think you find many...
10 years of being in the web hosting industry sounds really great. Think ServerPoint.com is a trustworthy company otherwise there weren't so many positive feedbacks about their activity.

robert25
08-06-2008, 12:17 PM
server point is really a good company and the have some good vps plans.

~ServerPoint~
08-07-2008, 02:43 AM
server point is really a good company and the have some good vps plans.

I'm very pleased here to hear such from representative of other web hosting company - thanks.

egenial
08-14-2008, 04:13 AM
Surely! this company is very reliable provider... without any doubt...

Hoster
08-16-2008, 03:24 AM
I have heard many positive about ServerPoint.com... I suppose you would make a correct choise..

alemcherry
09-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Hehe.. so many serverpoint fans here? Even though I have never used their service, I must say they got a good reputation in all forums.

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:29 AM
With modern virtualization technology, ServerPoint can now offer you a choice of Linux and Windows virtual private servers at an affordable price, but powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Get your Linux VPS plan today from ServerPoint.com..........

harry123
01-02-2010, 06:55 AM
Hello
anyone have some tips on how to migrate a godaddy VPS to server point? I am having problems getting the migration manager to work. I have done the sudo fix on the godaddy server to no avail. I keep getting the following error:

Error: pmm utility 'migration_handler' raised an exception. Error code is: 1
See pmmcli.log to find out detailed information on this

I don't know where the log file is. would it be on the new server or the old one? Files are being created on both servers. I did have to manually create a migration directory on the old server.

Both servers are running plesk 9.2

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated!

Thanks

GiantBall90
02-20-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi, I am looking for cheap vps hosting, let me know the current prices.

Neo.Reeves
02-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Serverpoint is really very good and they have a best vps plans...

om2580
11-03-2014, 07:16 PM
you must check their reviews section you will get idea about their service and support