PDA

View Full Version : reselling from sharkspace

klimm
08-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Has anybody used services from SharkSpace.com (http://www.sharkspace.com/reseller-hosting.html)?
Multifaceted features they offer for their clients in their reseller plans.
They are all to my liking.
Any comments?

egenial
08-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Seems you have already chosen between affiliate and reselling!

So, I cannot say anything about those sharks, except for the curious design of the site.. I just wonder why them? What else have you looked through?

I suppose it might be reasonable to get a free trial from some company, like gazzin.com (http://www.gazzin.com), or get something really cheap from MMhosting.com (http://www.MMhosting.com). Both cases are good for starting point.

clint999
08-11-2008, 06:11 AM
Seems you have already chosen between affiliate and reselling!

So, I cannot say anything about those sharks, except for the curious design of the site.. I just wonder why them? What else have you looked through?

I suppose it might be reasonable to get a free trial from some company, like gazzin.com, or get something really cheap from MMhosting.com. Both cases are good for starting point.

egenial
08-11-2008, 07:20 AM
^What the hell is it?^

The copy-paste operation seems not to be included in the list of the conversation methods....

Do something with that!

~ServerPoint~
08-12-2008, 03:10 AM
The copy-paste operation seems not to be included in the list of the conversation methods....

Looks like bad try to quote your message

grimlins
08-13-2008, 04:32 AM
@ OP, the main thing you have to know first if sharkspace.com provides in-house support for their customers. As I see many features that are necessary for reseller are available from them.
What billing software do they provide?

~ServerPoint~
08-14-2008, 03:39 AM
provides in-house support for their customers
I believe yes - by default.

egenial
08-14-2008, 04:02 AM

I hope its true...

wasp
08-20-2008, 04:57 AM
For starting a reseller business it would be reasonable to get something cheap, to reduce possible losses if something is gion wrong.

I can recommend you looking up Webhostgiant.com - their large shared multiple domain hosting plans enable you to resell with the good profit, surely if you are doing everything what is require to earn money from that kind of buseiness.

transilvania
08-22-2008, 05:29 AM
For starting a reseller business it would be reasonable to get something cheap, to reduce possible losses if something is gion wrong.

I can recommend you looking up Webhostgiant.com - their large shared multiple domain hosting plans enable you to resell with the good profit, surely if you are doing everything what is require to earn money from that kind of buseiness.
Cheap doesn't mean better.
I can't say that SharkSpace.com provides expansive reseller accounts. In-house support and live chat they offer in their plans. It's obvious. Plus their 10 minutes response time guarantee means much.

Bobby
09-04-2008, 08:12 AM
I believe that response time guarantee can be checked up?
Besides does Sharkspace.com provide 100% private white label for their clients?

Vec&sec
09-09-2008, 02:41 AM
It turns out that comparison is very good way to know what is better. I can recommend you Serverpoint.com for reselling, because the majority of people resell from them. Furthermore, they offer discount programs for resellers. Their anonymous control panel will allow you to create email accounts, check statistics, etc.

klimm
09-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Thanks for your input, guys.
I have decided to use services from sharkspace.com and later on I'll share my experience with you. Hope all will be fine.

~ServerPoint~
09-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Good luck mate. Hope in this way you will grow your own experience with web hosts. Good luck

Arun
09-29-2008, 08:27 PM
I am also about to sign up with SharkSpace and just saw this topic when I was searching about them in Google. klimm, could you please post a review of your experience with them? They are now having a promo for 50% off lifetime with the code: 50offlife for shared hosting plans.

~ServerPoint~
09-30-2008, 03:37 AM
I think that you can do your search for reviews as well.

Arun
09-30-2008, 03:43 AM
I have already researched and found only good reviews about them. So I just wanted to check with this thread OP about his experience since he seems to have signed up with them recently.

~ServerPoint~
09-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Sure you can, but if they have customer forum - you might have there more their customers.

troydwyer33
09-03-2012, 11:55 PM
When I was going through Google, I signed up for Sharkspace. Do you know about this company, please share your views? They are offering 50% of for lifetime hosting.

sandeep22
09-13-2012, 11:29 AM
I believe that response time guarantee can be checked up?
Besides does Sharkspace.com provide 100% private white label for their clients?

shoponics
05-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Really it is nice information share with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my other forum friends who want more information about this topic..

anbinal
08-08-2014, 03:39 AM

technokar
09-11-2014, 02:59 AM
I agree all above information thanks for the nice post.

Srujna Reddy
05-23-2016, 04:53 AM
SharkSpace was formerly known as SJR Hosting, so you know its a hosting company you can rely on!

Walteradams
08-04-2016, 03:52 AM
For beginning a supplier company it would be affordable to get something inexpensive, to lessen possible failures if something is gion incorrect.

rocka
08-06-2016, 10:18 PM
You can see this review on web hosting talk bro:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=964932

Ethan.p
08-08-2016, 12:05 AM
I don't have any idea about them, but i suggest you to check with some other alternatives,like leasedlayer, spicyhost (http://spicyhost.in),these are having good customer rating, and you just compare with hardware setup and prices also.

gsmxperts
08-19-2016, 10:39 AM
For beginning a supplier company it would be affordable to get something inexpensive, to lessen possible failures if something is gion incorrect.

Walteradams
10-05-2016, 07:37 AM

michanik
10-21-2016, 10:42 AM
good luck for you bro

rosestorm
01-16-2017, 02:08 AM
My idea it might be reasonable to get a free trial from some company, like gazzin.com, or get something really cheap from MMhosting.com

Glendajones
03-16-2017, 03:43 AM
It happens that evaluation is very good way to know what is better. I can suggest you Serverpoint.com for selling, because people sell from them. Furthermore, they offer lower price applications for merchants. Their unknown cpanel will allow you to make email options, check research, etc.

Glendajones
05-11-2017, 04:11 AM