PDA

View Full Version : Factor for Increasement of Page Rank!!!

Vec&sec
08-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Hello guys,
I ask you to write one factor how to increase website's page rank.
One by one please and not repeat each other.

So I will start:

1) Unique and specific Keywords or keyword combinations.

shakir
09-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Backlinks from high PR sites, high quality and more content and patient for at least 3 months .. this will help u to get and increase PR

oliviaharis
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM
The importance of a page is determined by the quantity and quality of an inbound link to your site.Even though quality of an inbound link web page is important, quantity creates a very easy and efficient platform to increase your PR.
--------------
oliviaharis
life time ads (www.drivenwide.com)

jubach
09-18-2008, 11:21 PM
it will also depend with the content of the article

transilvania
09-22-2008, 02:45 AM
it will also depend with the content of the article
Right, it must be unique and relevant.

bob
09-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Also strong link building is required from good PR site and authority sites if you want to gain good PR.

robseolas
09-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi,

Quality link building is the main factor for PR increasing.

seoman
01-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Your page rank has no relationship with the actual search engine rankings of your website. :(

You should only worry about PR if your website has shown a drop from PR5 ->PR0

It is best to concentrate on natural search engine optimization techniques which will help your company website to score higher rankings on both Google and Yahoo :)

katarina1
01-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Anchor text in the link and keywords 3 and longer.Just 1-2 is for searching like:"honeymoon vacation" but for selling 3 and more like:" discount hotels in Hawaii",this keyword is buyers keyword.Buyer keywords should be your anchor text.

~ServerPoint~
01-13-2009, 02:53 AM
Anchor text in the link and keywords 3 and longer.Just 1-2 is for searching like:"honeymoon vacation" but for selling 3 and more like:" discount hotels in Hawaii",this keyword is buyers keyword.Buyer keywords should be your anchor text.
I wonder what is the service you are talking about?

fantasyhoss
01-13-2009, 07:28 AM
Anyway backlinks is the most important factor for website's page rank

evans11
02-03-2009, 05:38 AM
1. Internal links and external links on the same page may not be splitting the Google PageRank vote equally.
2. Depending on the location of the link, Google PageRank may be weighted differently.
3. Multiple links to the same URL from the same page may not each get the same piece of the Page Rank vote.
4. “Run-of-site” external links, like Blogrolls, may now have diminished PageRank.
5. Links between domains that Google sees as “related” may have their PageRank significantly damped down. Possibly the same goes for sites that link to sub-domains.

Robdale
02-03-2009, 05:12 PM
The importance of a page is determined by the quantity and quality of an inbound link to your site.Even though quality of an inbound link web page is important, quantity creates a very easy and efficient platform to increase your PR.
--------------
oliviaharis
life time ads (www.drivenwide.com)

I agree with this answer, you just have to concentrate on getting inbound links and you will see the results itself.

shennon
02-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Hi,

It's widely believed that website needs number of quality backlinks to get high PR. However, I have seen many websites which don't have enough quality backlinks still have high PR and also ranking well in search engines.

Robdale
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi,

It's widely believed that website needs number of quality backlinks to get high PR. However, I have seen many websites which don't have enough quality backlinks still have high PR and also ranking well in search engines.

how come will a page to have a pr if there are no backlinks...it's impossible

could anybody explain?

Oracle
05-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Your website should load easily because visitor is always in hurry, you can't generate more traffic with this, So first of all try to remove the extra load from the page with proper navigation on the website, it is easy for Robots to crawl your webpages.

bob
05-13-2009, 07:48 AM
I agree the slow loading of page will affect your visitors and crawling too.

Smith051
06-29-2012, 06:57 AM
Rich content is so important for ranking of any keyword because after updates penguin all things is different.