PDA

View Full Version : DDOS protected dedi

Bobby
09-03-2008, 04:48 AM
I need a dedi with DDOS protection as I have lost my business because of that.
Well I'm looking for a decent dedi with this requirement.
My budget is $150.
Santrex.net seems to provide that but need the feedbacks of the community.

alemcherry
09-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Most companies provide standard DDOS protection, which may or may not be enough in your case. What is the specifications you are looking for, at this budget?

prolimehost
09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
im not sure if u canget in this budget but try gigenet.com

klimm
09-09-2008, 04:07 AM
Does Santrex.net allow to host warez on their dedis?
Do you know what technology is used for DDOS protection of dedi?
They look O'k for me.

~ServerPoint~
09-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Does Santrex.net allow to host warez on their dedis?

Better to ask them dirrectly. But as far as I know that is not allowed on many places and as they are in US - that won;t be allowed for sure

wasp
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Go and see gazzin.com - they have recentlyt launched dedis which seem to have this protection... As they have recently begun, they are to provide dedicated hosting of higher quality... New equipment and new idea, you know, makes people do fine work!

Ahmad
10-09-2008, 03:29 AM
I do not know how is the company you asked about, but have a suggestion:
Look up ayksolutions.com (http://www.ayksolutions.com) - they have nice offers for dedicated servers, also nice specials.
This company is reliable enough to trust and their prices are not high.

clint999
10-27-2008, 06:12 AM
im not sure if u canget in this budget but try gigenet.com

JPC-Shaun
10-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Hi;

There are many web hosting companies the best way to grade the performance is to check the feed back from the existing clients on the forums. You can also check our forums in this regard.

You can also avail the manged services to monitor the server continously to avod any type of attack or down time.

Callisto
11-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Among all, would like to point out the hqhost.net. They have affordable protected dedicated servers in their arsenal. I think you may find a suitable solution with them.

egenial
11-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Try ServerPoint.com. These guys have really wide selection of dedicated servers with DDOS protection in their datacenters. I suppose they are one of the best suits you could ever find. The more so because they are running some specials and cut-offs for the dedicated servers they offer.

Oracle
05-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Guys, do you know any company that provides dedi with DDOS protection?
Have heard pleasant things about Santrex.net dedis.
Any offers.........?