PDA

View Full Version : simplehelix.com

Callisto
10-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Is this (simplehelix.com) company good for hosting eCommerce? They seem to support any type of carts, and even provides downloading of magento...

I guess this is enough stable provider for this kind of hosting, is this?

Alcatrazz
10-27-2008, 04:43 AM
Simplehelix.com is specialized in eCommerce, thus, I guess they are reliable and stable enough to trust and deal with...

Callisto
10-31-2008, 04:38 AM
Thanks!

And what could be said about LiteSpeed server simplehelix.com use? Is this a part of their specialization?

Ahmad
11-12-2008, 05:05 AM
I guess it is. simplehelix.com major business is eCommerce, and thus Litespeed server is very good solution for them and for their clients.

Here is some information on it
LiteSpeed Web Server is a high-performance, secure, easy-to-use, and Apache interchangeable Web server. It supports HTTP/1.1, SSL, CGI, FastCGI, LSAPI, PHP, JSP, Servlets, GZIP compression, chroot, IP level throttling, connection accounting, DoS attack prevention, and instant recovery mechanisms. With its Apache compatible rewrite engine, .htaccess, and MS FrontPage support, migration is quick and easy. A Web interface is included for administration and configuration. It can be used as a content accelerator, compression proxy, or a security guard running in front of any Web and application server

Alcatrazz
11-18-2008, 03:22 AM
Despite of the fact Litespeed supports cPanel, simplehelix.com stil doesn't offer it in their plans. Must be lack of support. But since this is a stable a тв trustworthy company I guess they have chosen the right way of providing services

Callisto
11-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Thanks again!

klimm
12-03-2008, 03:34 AM
I think you are talking, guys, about simplehelix.com Magento software. Well it's really nice if you want to run your web site flawlessly and smoothly.

Vec&sec
01-20-2009, 02:32 AM
I have found out that simplehelix.com is one of the fastest PHP web hosting provider. It has very fast speed connectivity due to its litespeed server which faster than Apache and Zeus. Besides, it specializes in e-commerce web hosting as it has many useful scripts to run any e-commerce web site.

Adam001
01-23-2009, 02:59 AM
I'd like to say that I have had a good run with simplehelix.com. Indeed, it provides unmatched speed for magento web hosting. I am happy dealing with this decent company. Technical support is very knowledgeable and helpful when I need it.

Bobby
02-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Simplehelix.com provides Litespeed server that is fast with high performance.
They are a very reliable host that is going to give you quality support at a respectable price.

~ServerPoint~
02-04-2009, 02:41 AM
I believe that OP got full answer.
Closed.