PDA

View Full Version : Reselling from Exmasters?

Adam001
10-24-2008, 02:31 AM
Do you know about Exmasters.com reselling? I am going to resell from them and don't know about its services. Could you share some information about it? Or could you tell me the place where I can look at the reviews about it?

~ServerPoint~
10-24-2008, 03:42 AM
Do search for company domain name here, on Google on WHT. I'm sure that will help you get out more information about them

Alcatrazz
10-27-2008, 04:28 AM
They do not provide reseller account what is not always convenient, thier only plus is the adult content.

For quality reselling I'd rather go with some classical offer with account, billing system and cPanel/WHM.

Have a look at a2hosting.com, I am sure there are some interesting plans from them.

~ServerPoint~
10-29-2008, 04:52 AM
They do not provide reseller account what is not always convenient, thier only plus is the adult content.

If you do not have adult content, so they are not good company to host with ;) ???

Callisto
11-03-2008, 08:02 AM
If you do not have adult content, so they are not good company to host with ;) ???

They just not very good for reselling from. I guess they meant this context.

However, I also join the recommendation of a2hosting.com... Have had a really pleasant experience of hosting with them. I suppose they could not become worse than they used to be.

~ServerPoint~
11-05-2008, 04:01 AM
They just not very good for reselling from.
Why?
Poor support? Or?

egenial
11-06-2008, 03:51 AM
No idea about their quality support or other, but for reselling I'd rather go somewhere else. The reselling is not what do exmasters specialized in, their reselling opportunities look more like affiliate program. I think usual companies, like santrex.net, or Resellerzoom.com, is better to use for reselling than company which just allow reselling. In case of 'usual' company, the price for control panels and billing software is included into the plan and every necessary software and scripts are installed ready to use. That is much simplier and more quickly than doing everything yourself.

Vec&sec
11-10-2008, 02:39 AM
I don't really understand what bad things the other webmasters saw in exmasters.com reselling. You just select any virtual plan or dedicated server and in signup form just mention that you want own hosting account with special reseller control panel access. As for me, it would be convenient.

Ahmad
11-12-2008, 04:17 AM
I do not see anything bad in them, but I also think that reselling should be got from some company that provides WHM and billing scripts at least.

a2hosting.com has good reseller plans, Resellerpanel also, - why to pay for everything separately, when it is possible to get a plan which includes everything at once?

grimlins
12-15-2008, 05:25 AM
As I see prices are rather low on exmasters.com services, 1 - 10 GB $5.00 think it's rather cheap. The company is reputable and stable.
@ OP, do you want to resell adult hosting?

transilvania
12-18-2008, 07:17 AM
I believe if you want to use reselling from exmasters.com, you will provide adult hosting as well. Right?
If so, this company is quite good for that.

~ServerPoint~
12-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Price is not index. I believe that own experience is the best index for you in this situation

klimm
01-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Well you may use exmasters.com specials and extra bonuses that they offer to their customers. All these things are useful and help to get services from them cheaper.

pod
01-05-2009, 06:59 AM
I've had hosting plans with many companies over the years and the best I have found is by far Proaxxs. They give you complete control over your server environment with WHM (for reseller accounts) and Cpanel, their ticketed support system is great and always provides quick assistance with any stupid questions I might have, I've not had any downtime in the 2 years I've been with them. They have 50MB accounts starting at a buck a month or fully featured master reseller plans starting at $17 a month, so there's basically something for everyone whether you are just playing around or really serious about your sites. I love the reseller plans cuz you can add on unlimited domains and host as many sites as you want under one account.

I suggest you check them out before signing up at exmasters.
See http://hosting.proaxxs.net/

Hope this helps!