PDA

View Full Version : How do you manage your accounts books?

haynes
11-11-2008, 05:54 AM
My regards to all, we all have been through the management of our accounts work and have been working on to make the work well managed. I just wanted to know how you people manage your bookkeeping work and what and whom do you consider for doing the accounts management.

bob
11-11-2008, 06:48 AM
For account management there are many software available in market that also targeted towards customer relation management, however it would be best to hire a dedicated person especially those having experience in billing and account management.

~ServerPoint~
11-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Guys are you taslking about offline or online accounting? They are different things

Bobby
02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
I think they are talking about online accounting.

smsts training
11-16-2009, 03:17 AM
Accounting is a major part in the business field. In fact it plays a vital role in every field. Thus, it is advisable to follow few guidelines. Good luck.

~ServerPoint~
11-16-2009, 03:56 AM
Accounting is a major part in the business field. In fact it plays a vital role in every field. Thus, it is advisable to follow few guidelines. Good luck.

Which one exactly you are talking about. Just haven't seen anyone and would like to know about that more if possible

wattrone
12-11-2009, 01:11 AM
I read your comment.That is really such a useful information. And This is the best way to spread out the information.
Thank you.

bostermax
12-14-2009, 07:02 AM
I want to say here that in business accounts management must me multi staged one. Use of computerized accounting system is a must. And for any size of department it's necessary that some people working in account department .

cornell
01-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi,

There are so many accounting softwares are available on the net, you can go for the best one.

Regards,
Cornell.

schwa
04-26-2011, 06:11 AM
Count it as the day. You can also conclude the exact information per week or month! It is very important!

shoponics
05-19-2014, 03:20 AM
we are Count it as the per day but if You can conclude the exact information per week or month! t is your official decision what should you do it's your own desicion!